Let's talk about PvP

Thank you Chris,
I can assure you, not everyone playing your game is a moron but it is still good
(from a business standpoint) that you value those people as customers and now and then
give them some explanation about how things are working out there in ... reality :D

"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
Thank you Chris!

I can't understand why so many people get upset about a small sideproject...

It was always stated, that this sideproject was done by only a few people and that the main focus is and always will be on Act 4. So thanks for reminding everyone of this.

I hope that this insight will cool down all of those people who are constantly complaining about everything.
I'm one of the players, that has expressed the negativity towards pvp.

The only thing I ask is that pvp should NEVER affect pve in any way. And that has already happened. In any case, I'm glad you wrote this post, Chris, it is reassuring in some ways.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 8, 2015, 7:38:43 AM
I'm really sorry for writing this, but really, this has to be written:

NEW TRADE SYSTEM.

I hope it is self-explanatory. I don't mean to nag, but this really is important thing NOW. I'm glad PvP is out, but tbh, even PvP is affected by not having the trade system we're supposed to have.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
PvP in Standard cesspit with legacy hybrid weapons and super master craft/exalt filled items? Like hell.

Been playing LLD in Torment WHEN I actually can, but its dead as hell.
Give me a way to get/expand the new hideout without playing PvP and I shall pester you no more. Right now it's like a 1/20 chance that I get a daily I can cheese my way through. Queues last indefinitely, low level or not.
"
sidtherat wrote:
so crit tornado shot now requires brain muscle?.. same with flameblast. both extreme examples of stuff in need of nerf yet being omitted from the patch notes

It's not reasonable to expect every single problem in the game to be addressed every single patch. Take a step back and watch for a while, this post is proof that they have heard what has been said.

Bring it up again later if you wish but give it some time first.
You da real MVP Chris. Always caring about the players to 100%. Impressive work both with the game and community.
Last edited by whrsmycoffee on Jan 8, 2015, 10:22:02 AM
"
Perq wrote:
I'm really sorry for writing this, but really, this has to be written:

NEW TRADE SYSTEM.

I hope it is self-explanatory. I don't mean to nag, but this really is important thing NOW. I'm glad PvP is out, but tbh, even PvP is affected by not having the trade system we're supposed to have.

That should've came first since it would affect more people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info