The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory : Guild Leaders Submit Here! (Updated 24th of September)

Guild Name/Tag: [MEDÆVL] Guild Medieval
Guild Region: Worldwide (mostly EU & US)
Guild language: English
Guild League(s): Standard/Hardcore Vanilla & Challenge Leagues
Guild Leader(s): Varana
Current Number of Members: 35
Official Forum thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545783
Official Website: http://www.guildmedieval.com
Guild's focus: Fun!
About us: Guild Medieval is foremost a community of mature, like-minded people who happen to like playing online games together. We are active in various games besides PoE, including DDO, D3, ESO, Neverwinter and more. We are interested by the person behind the keyboard, and not your gear or accomplishments in any particular game. When joining us, you join our community which means interacting with members on our forums and not just in-game. We are always recruiting and though our requirements are strict, our company is friendly!
I beat cruel, ruthless and merciless and all I got were some maps.
XBone: the beginning of the end.
KorgothBG was kind enough to tell me his secrets to making awesome banners last month so I think I'll be updating this with some nice banners for the various leagues, when I have some free time

\(^▽^@)ノ
Last edited by StDrakeX on Apr 18, 2015, 1:53:15 AM
Guild Name: El Greco "HELLAS"
Guild Region:Greece
Guild language:Greek
Guild League(s):Stadar --Hardcore--- new leagues---
Guild Leader(s):FotakPoe --- Intian71
Current Number of Members:15
Official Forum thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1246534
Official Website:NA
Guild's focus:Action to FUN --- maps -- lvling --- end game bosses---
About Us: Read above :)
Last edited by intian71 on Apr 21, 2015, 2:36:51 AM
Guild Name/Tag: [DOMI] The Domination

Guild Location: Global.

Guild language: English.

Guild League(s): Softcore challenge leagues.

Guild Leader(s): Slayertip1

Current Number of Members: 114/160 (regular clean-ups are made)

Official Forum thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1239147

Official Website: N/A

Guild's focus: Casual gaming in new SC challenge leagues, races.

About Us: The Domination was created in October 2013. Its main focus has always been to recruit dedicated non-Hardcore player who focus on casual and relaxed gaming. We recruit every soul that wishes to find a pleasant home to grind the good gears of PoE.
Guild Name/Tag: The Wizard's Tower <ZAP!>

Guild Region: Global
Guild language: English

Guild League: All
Guild Leader: Archwizard
Current Number of Members: 13

Official Forum thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Official Website: None, a members only forum is maintained.

Guild's focus: Talking, playing, relaxing, having fun.

About Us: I ran (BLÔW) for over a year and now I've decided to strike out on my own. A couple friends from (BLÔW) have joined me and we're just looking for folks that are into talking and having a good time both in game and via the guild forum.

Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Apr 26, 2015, 9:16:31 PM
Feel free to remove FUSION from the list. Fusion won't be recruiting unless remaining officers which don't know about the merge due to being busy with irl stuff dare recruit members to a dead and leaderless environment.
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Feel free to remove FUSION from the list. Fusion won't be recruiting unless remaining officers which don't know about the merge due to being busy with irl stuff dare recruit members to a dead and leaderless environment.


You should probably listen to the wise words of your new "leader"

"
Samkiud wrote:
Excuse me if I get into this, StDrakeX, but there's a common saying in my country that states that "the dirty clothes should be washed at home".

"
candoerfer wrote:
I don't see any reason why we should maintain two recuitment threads. Just keep the old one updated. It's size and the huge amount of replies are already enough reputation to show that we are one of the most stable and active guilds. No need to open up a second threat for what is basically the same goal (increasing active member base).

Regardless your experience in online video games you should know that guilds/clans/leagues/groups are managed according to an established hierarchy, because the ones on the top are the ones that works harder for the guild, so every move they make to manage the guild are made for the sake of having a great one, "the best one", according to the leader's vision, utopia or philosophy, and every guild member get benefits of this. Considering this, although you may be right in your point (I agree with you, if I were StDrakeX I would update my guild thread title to "Leaders of Small Guilds, Read" instead of the well-known egotist "We're the #1"), it is disrespectful to post this in the public forum, being a disagreement with your guild leader that makes him look bad. Instead, I would suggest you that, for the next time, if you have any disagreement with your guild leader, talk to him in private instead of making him look like something that would taint his reputation, because, for extension, you're tainting your reputation too, as being part of the guild he's leading and managing. All on all, I think StDrakeX is doing well managing his guild, I think is one of the best ones; in fact, if it were not for some ego tend taking over and the lack of humbleness (by just reading the title of your guild recruitment thread you notice there's something not-so-good there) I would consider him an awesome guild leader, because only by humbleness you can achieve greatness... but well... I think most of the times we leaders have some many things to learn from the little ones, but as explained before: in private.
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Feel free to remove FUSION from the list. Fusion won't be recruiting unless remaining officers which don't know about the merge due to being busy with irl stuff dare recruit members to a dead and leaderless environment.


You should probably listen to the wise words of your new "leader"

"
Samkiud wrote:
Excuse me if I get into this, StDrakeX, but there's a common saying in my country that states that "the dirty clothes should be washed at home".

"
candoerfer wrote:
I don't see any reason why we should maintain two recuitment threads. Just keep the old one updated. It's size and the huge amount of replies are already enough reputation to show that we are one of the most stable and active guilds. No need to open up a second threat for what is basically the same goal (increasing active member base).

Regardless your experience in online video games you should know that guilds/clans/leagues/groups are managed according to an established hierarchy, because the ones on the top are the ones that works harder for the guild, so every move they make to manage the guild are made for the sake of having a great one, "the best one", according to the leader's vision, utopia or philosophy, and every guild member get benefits of this. Considering this, although you may be right in your point (I agree with you, if I were StDrakeX I would update my guild thread title to "Leaders of Small Guilds, Read" instead of the well-known egotist "We're the #1"), it is disrespectful to post this in the public forum, being a disagreement with your guild leader that makes him look bad. Instead, I would suggest you that, for the next time, if you have any disagreement with your guild leader, talk to him in private instead of making him look like something that would taint his reputation, because, for extension, you're tainting your reputation too, as being part of the guild he's leading and managing. All on all, I think StDrakeX is doing well managing his guild, I think is one of the best ones; in fact, if it were not for some ego tend taking over and the lack of humbleness (by just reading the title of your guild recruitment thread you notice there's something not-so-good there) I would consider him an awesome guild leader, because only by humbleness you can achieve greatness... but well... I think most of the times we leaders have some many things to learn from the little ones, but as explained before: in private.

Since only the Leader rank has the guild management powers, Ravenstaver is holding it for now for being the most trustworthy and trained Officer in the guild as I cannot log in the game for having a gaming computer.

Regarding FUSION, that is a guild that still exist and their Leader submitted it to be here in this directory, only him, as guild leader, has the right to request the removal of his guild from it, as long as FUSION. We, OPA, have nothing to do with them.
Last edited by Samkiud on May 4, 2015, 10:10:03 PM
Guild Name/Tag: [02H] Zero 2 Hero
Guild Region: International
Guild Language: English
Guild Leagues: Standard, Hardcore
Guild Leader(s): Vanyel68 (Vanyel_Ashkevron)
Guild Officer(s): Dimrel (OhNoesZombies)
Current Number of Members: 26 (as of 9th May 2015)
Current Number of Guild Stash Tabs: 41
Guild Profile: http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/251639
Official Forum Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1261474
Official Website: www.zero2heropoe.com (under construction, basic info only)
Voice Chat Program: Teamspeak 3
Guild's Focus: Social, Toon Leveling, Act Completion, Map Runs, Master Missions, General Help and Assistance to members.
About Us: We are a friendly & helpful guild, with members happy to organize groups to assist our members. We have our own Private Guild Forum, and a dedicated TS3
Voice Server.
Guild Name/Tag: Danish Thugz / THÚGZ
Guild Region: EU
Guild language: Danish
Guild League(s):ALL
Guild Leader(s):CyberTroth
Current Number of Members:70
Official Forum thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/646000
Official Website:
Guild's focus: Having fun...
About Us:
Vi har et mål, at have det sjovt & hyggeligt mens vi spiller. Næsten altid nogen som er klar til at hjælpe hvis der er brug for det.


Det eneste krav vi stiller er at man er på et par gange i ugen.
Her i guilden gør man hvad man har lyst til og alle er velkommen, såfremt man er minimum 20 år.
IGN: MR_Bladefall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info