Abyssal Cry

Does anyone know if the explosion from abyssal cry can crit?
"
dantven wrote:
Does anyone know if the explosion from abyssal cry can crit?
CAN it crit? Probably, with stuff like Assassin's Mark or Inc Crit Strikes gem. However, I have no idea whether it has a base crit chance. I'd expect it to, and I'd expect that chance to be 5%, but I don't know if that's true.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
If there's no base listed, and it's not an Attack, the base is 0%.
what attack projectiles DON'T already return back to you?
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on May 28, 2016, 1:58:54 PM
"
what attack projectiles DON'T already return back to you?

... That seems exceedinly unrelated.

The only Attack Projectile that does return, is Spectral Throw (and that works different from the modifier). No other projectile innately returns.
Anyone else getting insane lag when blowing up packs of monsters with this skill?

I'm getting up to 4 second screen freezes whenever I blow up a pack on my heirophant. I don't know if pursuit of faith has anything to do with it.
"
Gravethought wrote:
Anyone else getting insane lag when blowing up packs of monsters with this skill?

I'm getting up to 4 second screen freezes whenever I blow up a pack on my heirophant. I don't know if pursuit of faith has anything to do with it.
Pursuit of faith probably has something to do with it, I know similar skills that apply buffs based on entity life/death have associated lag. Femurs of the Saints has a lot of problems with Vaal Summon Skeletons, for example.

I'm using Abyssal Cry with max aoe, and I sometimes get half-second lag if I blow up a really big pack.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
I'm using Abyssal Cry with inc aoe and poison, as a slayer (so even more aoe).

I frequently get huge spikes, and if I pop enough monsters I just get disconnected
"
Penguinz wrote:
I'm using Abyssal Cry with inc aoe and poison, as a slayer (so even more aoe).

I frequently get huge spikes, and if I pop enough monsters I just get disconnected
Did you take the Headsman node? That node is known to cause lots of lag when many hits are delivered, just like Pursuit of Faith.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Very interesting feedback... Btw anyone seen Racheal?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info