"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
jomtoy wrote:
Wouldn't a good rare dagger be actually better than Binos?

If it comes down to pure boss fights yes it would.

But for map clearing binos prolif is something u dont wanne miss.
Its especially helpfull for killing tanky rares since monsters arround him will die first and so prolif theyr highest poison stacks to the rare.

beside that you can go trying clearing maps with rare dagger and once with binos,its up to you what u like most and go with that i guess :)
Last edited by EkarPoe on Sep 15, 2016, 2:30:09 PM
Would you rate this build better than the noncrit version in terms of dmg/clearspeed https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1679157/page/1 ? I need help at deciding
Thanks,
Akimbow
Last edited by Akimbow on Sep 15, 2016, 9:29:43 PM
"
pm me ingame when aviable i can do a free run for you.
toxic delivery should solve most of your problems.


Much appreciated, but this morning I finally downed the ***************. It turns out that I just plain suck at fighting Izaro on a 3rd stage layout that is made microscopic by traps.

Fortunately today's layout was very much do-able.

Toxic Delivery is indeed a godsend. Onwards to Shaper.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 16, 2016, 7:28:07 AM
"
"
jomtoy wrote:
Wouldn't a good rare dagger be actually better than Binos?

If it comes down to pure boss fights yes it would.

But for map clearing binos prolif is something u dont wanne miss.
Its especially helpfull for killing tanky rares since monsters arround him will die first and so prolif theyr highest poison stacks to the rare.

beside that you can go trying clearing maps with rare dagger and once with binos,its up to you what u like most and go with that i guess :)


<deleted>
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 16, 2016, 11:47:28 AM
Do you use fatal toxins node in this build?
what do you think about using deodre ring +1 curse and run enfeeble + temp chains?
Last edited by lambrioza on Sep 17, 2016, 12:29:21 AM
"
lambrioza wrote:
Do you use fatal toxins node in this build?

I am but the build-owner is not. 3 nodes for +70% poison damage sounds great to me. Is there any way I can get another 15% chance of poison on hit somewhere (so I can ditch one of the jewels)?


"
lambrioza wrote:
what do you think about using deodre ring +1 curse and run enfeeble + temp chains?

I need my Critical Strikes gem to hit level 20, then I can lose a diamond ring, and then I will start using a Doedre. I want to use a +1 curse ammy instead, but they are quite expensive. Right now, I have enough offense, and am thinking about more defense:
- the temp chains will definitely help
- thinking about not buying a 6L belly, but a 6L high evasion chest instead, and getting high-evasion boots and helmet as well. Then take the life/evasion nodes of Revenge of the Hunted. The combination of decent evasion and the reduced accuracy from Enfeeble, should compensate for the loss of life of not having a Belly.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 17, 2016, 10:28:27 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
lambrioza wrote:
Do you use fatal toxins node in this build?

I am but the build-owner is not. 3 nodes for +70% poison damage sounds great to me. Is there any way I can get another 15% chance of poison on hit somewhere (so I can ditch one of the jewels)?


"
lambrioza wrote:
what do you think about using deodre ring +1 curse and run enfeeble + temp chains?

I need my Critical Strikes gem to hit level 20, then I can lose a diamond ring, and then I will start using a Doedre. I want to use a +1 curse ammy instead, but they are quite expensive. Right now, I have enough offense, and am thinking about more defense:
- the temp chains will definitely help
- thinking about not buying a 6L belly, but a 6L high evasion chest instead, and getting high-evasion boots and helmet as well. Then take the life/evasion nodes of Revenge of the Hunted. The combination of decent evasion and the reduced accuracy from Enfeeble, should compensate for the loss of life of not having a Belly.


Would you mind sharing your tree?
Hello OP

What do you think about this CI tree? (lv 89 doable for everyone)

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1HQVFBQWVBVzFCeDRJMUE1SUVaWVd2eHZnSUc0aTlDVDlLZ3N3ZkRONE45UTlYMGNHU1ZGSnNVeXpVREJSUjFKVFZ2cGQ4bU5EWkoxa3FtbzJhb3hzQ0d3TGJSbHRPbkJSY0ZKMmIzc05mckJfSzNfR2lnYU52NF82a0EyVEo1VXVsNVdYOUp1R29TLWlvNkxac05pMHhiZDF2b3JCODhMc3lCVFFIOURRMThfWVZOdGUyLWZuT3VkVTZLVHI5ZXdZN1RfdUZlLUk3LXZ3MWZENThZcnlIZkxoOVdfNU5fX2VMTDhWMTRhdVZtUEswN1FNNnJvTmZGZkpONE9tNnpRS04yWXNwaEZRTmJtbks5bGJHeVZMcnVrQ2RmMkViOVJDdFVqcll4RXZLd3FKMDR3MkVKSXlNb1NpdkdfWmhnZVpXZkJNamc9PQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==


I basically took away all the life nodes we took and added es nodes;

Result:

Going from 155% life to 216% es + more + base. We lose phase-acro but we gain block chance. Anyway I played CI last league and I feel it's alot safer to play than life espcially as trapper since the biggest problem I think is getting one-shot when you miss a dodge or something. 11k es stops anything.

We switch out the southbound + bino tactic for a decent spell dagger with high ias. And on top of that we dual-curse using a corrupted amulet and heretics veil, instead of AA we run discipline. I would prolly use either a splendour or rare es chest. + 2 melding jewels on the tree to boost ES further.

The only problem I see is the jaws of agony it a huge ES loss, I guess it's unreplicable?
Last edited by sklipnoty on Sep 18, 2016, 1:03:03 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
lambrioza wrote:
Do you use fatal toxins node in this build?

I am but the build-owner is not. 3 nodes for +70% poison damage sounds great to me. Is there any way I can get another 15% chance of poison on hit somewhere (so I can ditch one of the jewels)?


"
lambrioza wrote:
what do you think about using deodre ring +1 curse and run enfeeble + temp chains?

I need my Critical Strikes gem to hit level 20, then I can lose a diamond ring, and then I will start using a Doedre. I want to use a +1 curse ammy instead, but they are quite expensive. Right now, I have enough offense, and am thinking about more defense:
- the temp chains will definitely help
- thinking about not buying a 6L belly, but a 6L high evasion chest instead, and getting high-evasion boots and helmet as well. Then take the life/evasion nodes of Revenge of the Hunted. The combination of decent evasion and the reduced accuracy from Enfeeble, should compensate for the loss of life of not having a Belly.


Would you mind sharing your tree?


This would be my 95 tree (not there yet). Note that it does require you to have the crit-when-no-kill enchant on your boots to get to 95% crit.

www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBbUGcAceB5kI1Aj0DkgQkhGWFr8b4CBuIvQj9iT9JpUqCzBxMHwyATIyM3g31DpCOlg9X0cGSVFJsUt4TI5Ms02STp9QMFFHUlNVS1XGVvpZ8F3yYeJh62KsY0Nkqmo2akNqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbTpwUXBSc212b3pTen97DX6wfyt_xoPbhKKJ04w2jX2Nv4_6kA2TJ5Uul5WX9Jsmm4adqqEvoqOi2bDYshm0xbd1uZO8b7zqvorAVMHzwuzDCcgUz3rQH9DQ1CPXz9hU2Ybb592o5zrnVOik6Nbr9ewY7T_uFe-I7-vw1fD58YryHfLh9W_5N__e
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Do you use fatal toxins node in this build?
I am but the build-owner is not. 3 nodes for +70% poison damage sounds great to me. Is there any way I can get another 15% chance of poison on hit somewhere (so I can ditch one of the jewels)?

...

This would be my 95 tree (not there yet). Note that it does require you to have the crit-when-no-kill enchant on your boots to get to 95% crit.

www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBbUGcAceB5kI1Aj0DkgQkhGWFr8b4CBuIvQj9iT9JpUqCzBxMHwyATIyM3g31DpCOlg9X0cGSVFJsUt4TI5Ms02STp9QMFFHUlNVS1XGVvpZ8F3yYeJh62KsY0Nkqmo2akNqjGwIbAtsjG0ZbTpwUXBSc212b3pTen97DX6wfyt_xoPbhKKJ04w2jX2Nv4_6kA2TJ5Uul5WX9Jsmm4adqqEvoqOi2bDYshm0xbd1uZO8b7zqvorAVMHzwuzDCcgUz3rQH9DQ1CPXz9hU2Ybb592o5zrnVOik6Nbr9ewY7T_uFe-I7-vw1fD58YryHfLh9W_5N__e


I'd respec the points from Blast Cascade. You're spending 5 points to get 30% multiplier as you get extremely easy Power Charges from your Jaws of Agony shield (assuming you're using one). You could drop those points and spend 3 points to pick up Annihilation (95% crit and 15% multi) which would crit cap you without need for the crit enchant on boots, then put 2 points elsewhere (I'd get 1 point above the power charge in Witch area for the 28% spell damage from charges). Could even get Entropy for +37% DoT.

Also you don't want to drop one of your poison jewels. Each instance of Poison stacks independently so more chance to poison is more instances of damage ticking at once.
Last edited by Zarasi on Sep 18, 2016, 12:01:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info