Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi there. I have a question regarding the interaction between Vortex and Hypothermia.

I do know that Hypothermia only affects on hit damage but not DoT, and my question is if Vortex is linked with Hypothermia, does the initial hit against a chillable enemy (that is not chilled yet) benefit from Hypothermia?

Thanks in advance.
What is the radius of the Saboteur's "Chain Reaction" notable?
I am currently using Rain of Arrows traps and the chain reaction seems to be very inconsistent.
question about chapmion class

First to Strike, Last to Fall can use with ci ?
Another!
If I have a Rain of Arrows trap linked to Point Blank. Will the damage be increased, and by how much? Since the trap is the target, will it always be 50% or is it based off of my character's position, or does it do nothing?
Thanks in advance.
hi
does someone know the base radius of vaal righteous fire ?
ty in advance
"
[..]if Vortex is linked with Hypothermia, does the initial hit against a chillable enemy (that is not chilled yet) benefit from Hypothermia?

No.
"
demonshand wrote:
question about chapmion class
First to Strike, Last to Fall can use with ci ?

Yes. You will permanently gain 40% Increased Damage. When you die, all Status Ailments will be dispelled.
"
Telperion_sr wrote:
If I have a Rain of Arrows trap linked to Point Blank. Will the damage be increased, and by how much?

1. Yes.
2. Based on the distance between the Trap and the enemy.
Hello there,

is it intended that Zerphis last Breath only gives you life for the first cast for channeling skills like Incinerate oder Flameblast?

Or is that a bug? In the end, if you're casting them without a pause, shouldnt you also get life nonstop?

/
Last edited by arsmag on Apr 21, 2018, 2:06:54 PM
"
arsmag wrote:
Since I'm non-crit with Trickster, shouldnt I be gaining frenzy charges on hits with Swift Killer?

Re-read the description.
/
Last edited by arsmag on Apr 21, 2018, 2:14:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info