[3.12] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

can u still dodge with grace when haveing iron reflexes?
Your tree is bad. You can go around left side of duelist class tree instead of the right side of it and thus save 2 points.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
player416 wrote:
can u still dodge with grace when haveing iron reflexes?


sure you can, "iron reflexes" say all EVASION is converted, DODGE is a different stat
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Your tree is bad. You can go around left side of duelist class tree instead of the right side of it and thus save 2 points.


i need the dex from the right side, atm im at 172 dex. if i choose the left way, i loose 60 dex, wich means i cant use "atziri steps", "vaal haste" and "vaal grace". so maybe u should think first and than write down ur criticism
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Your tree is bad. You can go around left side of duelist class tree instead of the right side of it and thus save 2 points.


i need the dex from the right side, atm im at 172 dex. if i choose the left way, i loose 60 dex, wich means i cant use "atziri steps", "vaal haste" and "vaal grace". so maybe u should think first and than write down ur criticism


if you lack dex, you can still grab those 2x30dex and still save 2points
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Your tree is bad. You can go around left side of duelist class tree instead of the right side of it and thus save 2 points.


i need the dex from the right side, atm im at 172 dex. if i choose the left way, i loose 60 dex, wich means i cant use "atziri steps", "vaal haste" and "vaal grace". so maybe u should think first and than write down ur criticism


if you lack dex, you can still grab those 2x30dex and still save 2points


so i take the left side to save 2 points, wich i spend in 2 30er dex notes AND still have 2 points ? seems legit ... btw there is only 1 30er dex note in my path...
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Aug 21, 2016, 9:59:58 AM
go under duelist side instead above it
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Can this build work with Skirmish quiver for 3 totems???
"
trampo23 wrote:
Can this build work with Skirmish quiver for 3 totems???


you can use it, but than u have to respec in the Tree, and its realy not needed, the shield is way better because it have defense, block, and phys dmg
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
I never played Murauder and would like to play this build as newbie. Does it will be viable lets say with 4L in new "atlas of worlds" patch? Or need enough currency to run this and you wouldn't recommend it as first build with selffound start? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info