[3.12] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

So i think i will just try this out in new league.
Ok ty... i belive ill try it out for my self.. but if it feels clunky what can you change it for WED?
Ps Ty for the fast answer.. :)

#𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒇𝒇
IGN: DillzMaster
"
Kasidrox wrote:
So i think i will just try this out in new league.



Me too man, i like it, it's gonna be interesting build that's for sure, what just worries me is how it gonna hold up in uber-izaro., but over all good build.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
"
Kasidrox wrote:
So i think i will just try this out in new league.



Me too man, i like it, it's gonna be interesting build that's for sure, what just worries me is how it gonna hold up in uber-izaro., but over all good build.


uber izaro in a nutshell :

Pre place 2 totems before he spawns.

Use enduring cry to have him taunted on you.

Spin around him dodging his attacks while your totems roflstomp him.

Ez Pz.
ok i tried to calculate the dmg with poison (nt included the "38% increased Damage with Poison" from the gem itself) hope thats correct :D

(with full non legacy stuff, so league ready ;) and u get even more dmg with "steel ring"

http://imgur.com/a/uljux

edit: ok after some reading, i think my poison calc is crap, so if someone could help me, pls write me a PM ;)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 1, 2016, 7:36:18 PM
Just a note for fellow HARDCORE players who want to be on the super safe side:

I will go Chieftain (for totem life leech and totems taunting enemies on hit, which is pretty huge for my lazy playstyle..) - there is build in the Chieftain section for this (not from me).
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
"
Kasidrox wrote:
So i think i will just try this out in new league.



Me too man, i like it, it's gonna be interesting build that's for sure, what just worries me is how it gonna hold up in uber-izaro., but over all good build.


Uber Izaro is a breeze, literally just place totems and circle a few times and he's gone, even if he has those endurance charges he can get.
"
Wyra wrote:
"
nerien090 wrote:
First of all i am newbee tho.
My first question why are you go top side of Sovereignity ? I am guessing this non curse aura effect not enough for extra +1 max resis which comes from auras. With Alpha's Howl and 21 level aura gems + %20 non curse aura effect gives %6 max res.But Abyssus is huge amount of damage boost because of Alpha's Howl isnt a option. Still i dont get why are you top side of Sovereignity.


What about voidheart ? New league nice phys rings(silver rings i guess) can be option instead of voidheart.


And i decide take some of block chance on passive tree but i dont put 'Reckless Defense' on jewel sockets i decide to use Rumi's. Do you think is wrong thing to do or its ok ?


Considering with capped some of Resis with auras. I dont wanna switch Atziri to Deaths Door because of iron reflexes and gives us life.Or we can switch with 'Redblade Tramplers' for little phys. Or we can switch crafted items for better phys.What do you suggest ?


1: You pick sovereignity to allow you to go hatred, Herald of ash and arctic armour together while having enough mana at lv 90~ to cast your totems with enough mana left.

2: Voidheart in the new league will be most likely replaced by 2 steel rings (the new phys dmg ring base) for even more DPS. (We didn't get nerfed at all this patch to be honest)

3: Reckless defence was for his alternative defencive setup so if you play that I assume you want as many as you can to cap your block chance completely.

4: You shouldn't need to cap your resist with any resist auras, use DPS auras and I highly recommend you actually switch to deaths door, the extra endu charge and 4% physical damage mitigation is way more mitigation than the extra 400 armor the atziri's step will give you. When you remove them just go ahead and take off some of the dps nodes from the retaliation cluster and then put it into life near the scion life wheel instead to make up for the health lost.




Exactly i try to do is capping block chance as high as possible with Rumi's not Reckless Defense jewels. Maybe one could be a option one of the jewel sockets.The other ones is maximize elemental resistances with Aura.Purity of Fire,Ice,Lightning.For much better defences.After that my doubt is you think DPS carry me ?
Hey Gug,

I am not sold on the berserker class in HC, though I do like the war cry mechanic. Also now that jugg is not as good, what are your thoughts of the Duelist Champion?

I used your tree as a guide and built it using duelist. What are your thoughts?

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAMAAVRBQU1FQXc4QWU3a2RGZXlaSzcyQnlwQ0UyU19Nd1lLMmltTHNoT19hd1M1VDAyOTA3UVV0ZXU5QW9NQ19xWlVNOTZ5dklXQkVubE83ZFBFcHBVZC12VFpsVGI2bkdiUXRneFVnTE9rQTdvYXpLazBfSjBySWlxLVFFWUxrZThOdXFyWHlOWkxZdmY0SzhrVTY0ZjZQVGVPbVY3Yy1nOHc4TFlOZnhxNnVQbWViNUZGUVItOE9GQ0JmUHhvLThpOTh1Q2t1ZnVKNU9jVDJjcW4zTW56WnJLcFo4eG80a0ZWeUQ1UnZabFJtbnJjeGpIWlk1U29UV2l1ajh2clNGeThrc0lDa0ZtX2phaVNxTnVrUXpQNkhleUQ0a3d0aHIyeG84dkFmb2dBRXM4Qm1QQVh2ZkNjdjlraU16ejM4N0Z5RWxJbHhlOVNxeld2VVloY3NsQT09ABBBQUFDQUFmUUFRSDBBUUFBAAA=
"
nerien090 wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:
"
nerien090 wrote:
First of all i am newbee tho.
My first question why are you go top side of Sovereignity ? I am guessing this non curse aura effect not enough for extra +1 max resis which comes from auras. With Alpha's Howl and 21 level aura gems + %20 non curse aura effect gives %6 max res.But Abyssus is huge amount of damage boost because of Alpha's Howl isnt a option. Still i dont get why are you top side of Sovereignity.


What about voidheart ? New league nice phys rings(silver rings i guess) can be option instead of voidheart.


And i decide take some of block chance on passive tree but i dont put 'Reckless Defense' on jewel sockets i decide to use Rumi's. Do you think is wrong thing to do or its ok ?


Considering with capped some of Resis with auras. I dont wanna switch Atziri to Deaths Door because of iron reflexes and gives us life.Or we can switch with 'Redblade Tramplers' for little phys. Or we can switch crafted items for better phys.What do you suggest ?


1: You pick sovereignity to allow you to go hatred, Herald of ash and arctic armour together while having enough mana at lv 90~ to cast your totems with enough mana left.

2: Voidheart in the new league will be most likely replaced by 2 steel rings (the new phys dmg ring base) for even more DPS. (We didn't get nerfed at all this patch to be honest)

3: Reckless defence was for his alternative defencive setup so if you play that I assume you want as many as you can to cap your block chance completely.

4: You shouldn't need to cap your resist with any resist auras, use DPS auras and I highly recommend you actually switch to deaths door, the extra endu charge and 4% physical damage mitigation is way more mitigation than the extra 400 armor the atziri's step will give you. When you remove them just go ahead and take off some of the dps nodes from the retaliation cluster and then put it into life near the scion life wheel instead to make up for the health lost.




Exactly i try to do is capping block chance as high as possible with Rumi's not Reckless Defense jewels. Maybe one could be a option one of the jewel sockets.The other ones is maximize elemental resistances with Aura.Purity of Fire,Ice,Lightning.For much better defences.After that my doubt is you think DPS carry me ?


Why people take purity of lightning/fire/ice is mostly to help them fight vs reflect damage by negating as much as possible with the maximum resist.

Investing in it for this build really isn't viable if you ask me, if you know a map will have a lot of lightning dmg / a boss then just switch your quicksilver for a topaz flask. If it's fire then go for ruby.

As for DPS carrying you then yes I think it'll help you a lot to have more this patch since later map mobs have gotten an HP buff. Also more DPS = faster clear speed for us, if you can 1shot a pack with maxed aoe then you don't need to place 2 totems per packs.
Last edited by Wyra on Sep 2, 2016, 12:01:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info