[3.12] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
silmarilion6 wrote:
What do you think about running this as Chieftain ? With Ngamahu, Hinekora, Arohongui, Tukohama as Ascendency nodes. (sorry if this was mentioned already but there are some many pages :P )


this was mentioned ~ 100000 times. in short: chieftain for better defence - berserker better offence
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Sep 13, 2016, 6:46:15 AM
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
silmarilion6 wrote:
What do you think about running this as Chieftain ? With Ngamahu, Hinekora, Arohongui, Tukohama as Ascendency nodes. (sorry if this was mentioned already but there are some many pages :P )


this was mentioned ~ 100000 times. in short: chieftain for better defence - berserker better offence


Thx :)
IGN: Silmar
thank you for this guide, i started as a Marohi AW and then switched over to this due to the fact i didnt want to save 10ex for an atziri Disf, Im sitting at 112k in my h/o. Clearspeed is good and dps is insane.

Gear ATM


What's the better enchant for us - Ancestral Warchief Totem grants 20% increased Melee Damage while Active, or 40% increased Ancestral Warchief Totem Damage?
5l gem setup?can we use shield charge when we take 2d totem?
"
Desperation wrote:
5l gem setup?can we use shield charge when we take 2d totem?


gem setup order is in the detailed gear section, u can use shield cahrge, but it makes no dmg :D
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
can we use this with the build?
Hi

I got a question about versatility for helmets.

If I do not want to be squishy to phy damage can I avoid using Abyssus and use:
*Alpha's Howl (for easier aura power)
*The Vertex Vaal Mask (if enlighten gem lvl +3 and afraid to vaal it)
*Devoto's Devotion for speed and chaos res?

Which can fit to end-game bosses and still help to survive?

Thank you
Hello world.
"
XNOTE wrote:
Hi

I got a question about versatility for helmets.

If I do not want to be squishy to phy damage can I avoid using Abyssus and use:
*Alpha's Howl (for easier aura power)
*The Vertex Vaal Mask (if enlighten gem lvl +3 and afraid to vaal it)
*Devoto's Devotion for speed and chaos res?

Which can fit to end-game bosses and still help to survive?

Thank you


u will loose a HUGE amount of dps, because this build is for facebreaker it is still BiS. if u realy wanna take another helmet than i would go for Bringer of Rain
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
How are you used 3 Aura??? arctic armor 24% mana reserved, hatred- 47% mana reserved, herald of ash-24 % mana reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info