San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't understand what this means. Where do we add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations"

Thanks

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Getting new pc and card next week and will be happy at that time to test.
Censored.
OMG how do i ADD in command this awesome feature i need to TRY!!!!
"
To enable this, you need to add "--experimental-frame-optimizations" to the Path of Exile command line

At the risk of sounding stupid, I don't understand what this means. Where do we add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations"

Thanks

wolf

Right-click your Path of Exile shortcut, go to 'Properties' and add this at the end of the "Target" section.
2.3.3 hype.

pls work.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Sell the runes as cup coasters, re-open the J!NX shop, gimme IRL merch. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

------------------------------------------------------------------

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe" "--experimental-frame-optimizations" ?
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart & Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Aug 2, 2016, 8:18:41 PM
I can't go to these events because I live in another country, I'll never get those :c
Dem runes, I want one.
We need a Panda pet, GGG plzzz
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

Thanks

wolf

Right-click your Path of Exile shortcut, go to 'Properties' and add this at the end of the "Target" section.

tyvm for this Bex, I was about to post a link showing how from utube but you people are faster than the community sometimes ;)/
Last edited by Azraphael on Aug 2, 2016, 8:24:10 PM
where is the exe location and option to add the "--experimental-frame-optimizations" in the steam version?.

(edit)

I see it now. It's

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile

and you dont add it directly to the exe in the folder. You have to right-click the desktop shortcut to get to the target section you were referring to.

Will There be any in-game indication of whether or not this is correctly enabled?
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Last edited by acemcgeezseries on Aug 2, 2016, 8:40:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info