Upcoming Unique Items

Pretty close to BiS? Even 10+% of your max can stun you. Shitty % ring better than total immunity? Something new, please, keep telling me I've missed something.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Oh, an armor that you don't have to pay for to look good?
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
smileys wrote:
More 1c items :)

You took the words right out of my mouth! ^^

Yep...more incredible garbage.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
ThisGameMeBlueBalls - L99 Guardian
Vinktarded - L97 Pathfinder

Our maps are high rolled...<High®>
gg, GGG
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Javahulk wrote:
the ring needs balancing lol. Even based on 50% of es is too good, but whatever......
Hopefully its super rare like Skyforths otherwise RIP Skyforths.

Or you could just equip eye of chayula and be immune to stuns altogether you know... but all you doomsayers are the same.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Javahulk wrote:
the ring needs balancing lol. Even based on 50% of es is too good, but whatever......
Hopefully its super rare like Skyforths otherwise RIP Skyforths.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I was waiting for a ring like Valyrium to play as CI from the start.

This ring should be a 1c item.
OMG are those PANTS?
VALYRIUM = GG CWS Build :D
Both of the rings are mildly interesting - the ES one obviously finally opens up ES builds to more variety, so thats good.
The mana ring is decent enough to be interesting - cause 5+ base mana is nothing to ignore, since mana regen scales alot from small amounts of base mana.
The sword is pure garbage - spikes in damage for random bursts of crit or leech - but never at the same time? No thanks, I'll just find a weapon that allows steady DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info