Upcoming Unique Items

Yes! More armor like this one please, it looks 👌

Also, that bald guy gave me a new MTX idea: New heads for all characters! Get your beards and Patrick Steward looks for only $19,99!!
"
Shppy wrote:
So that sword has insane dps for a unique. ~465 dps with 20q... that beats pretty much every other unique 2hander except Disfavour. So that looks cool...

Kongor's undying rage is not only stronger, it's also better, it also grants some useful effects were you don't really have to look for crit chance, because you never miss and when you get a crit you get onslaught that grant additioonal speed in total. Please correct me if I am wrong but even doomsower could be a better choice with slightly lower dps, but higher attack speed (at least ~0,2 with decent roll) what I would prefer against reflect for example. The only thing I could use this sword maybe would if it get a good 3D art to use it for skin transfer, cause mostly all other swords look totally boring!
Last edited by Ondrugs on Aug 6, 2016, 7:23:38 AM
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:
So that sword has insane dps for a unique. ~465 dps with 20q... that beats pretty much every other unique 2hander except Disfavour. So that looks cool...

Kongor's undying rage is not only stronger, it's also better, it also grants some useful effects were you don't really have to look for crit chance, because you never miss and when you get a crit you get onslaught that grant additioonal speed in total. Please correct me if I am wrong but even doomsower could be a better choice with slightly lower dps, but higher attack speed (at least ~0,2 with decent roll) what I would prefer against reflect for example. The only thing I could use this sword maybe would if it get a good 3D art to use it for skin transfer, cause mostly all other swords look totally boring!

Both the weapons you have mentioned are indeed better than the Katana while using RT.
But, the Katana beats them by a huge margin when talking about crit version.

50% increased melee dmg that works on every bost you get is pretty insane. Blind is straight 50% less chance to get hit.

Biggest downside is "Crits dont leech" without this sword would be way too OP...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
what about using that sword with ghost reaver?
an es based melee char.. might work
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
There goes the Skyforth Hype .. haha xD
Kondo's Pride seems very interesting, though I feel like the Disembowling wheel does not provide enough crit to justify a hybrid critter-themed build.
Mana Ring seems like a nice leveling unique. Ring + Clarity = mana issues while leveling gone. Sweet. I hate being reliant to mana flasks -_-
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:

Both the weapons you have mentioned are indeed better than the Katana while using RT.
But, the Katana beats them by a huge margin when talking about crit version.

50% increased melee dmg that works on every bost you get is pretty insane. Blind is straight 50% less chance to get hit.

Biggest downside is "Crits dont leech" without this sword would be way too OP...

explain how this sword is better than a rare or doom sower? 460 PDPS is WEAK for a 2handed, a decent 2h rare is 500 pdps ( a decent 1h rare is 280 pdps)

50% increased damage against bleeding is global, it doesnt improve the base weapon damage, so if you already have 400% increased damage, it's 12.5 more damage. Ok it doesnt suck... It's just weak? it's similar to 528 pdps base but you HAVE to crit to get the effect, so it cant be played with RT, and the weapon has low crit chance, no accuracy flat, no real advantage. And the time to get the bleeding, the target is already dead.

the 50% is conditionnal, it doesnt improve DOTS (poison bleed ignite) because they cannot check opponent status.

Plus Voidheart is too good to pass for a physical build without atziri disfavour/cospri's will. So the bleed on crit becomes pointless.

Sorry This sword is a failure. No leech on crit? 4real? cant be used with vaal pact to avoid the two shot reflect.
cannot work too
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Aug 6, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
u cant life leech on crit !! READ Please

if u cant life leech it cant be applied to ES so GHOST REAVER goes bye bye.

further more ghost reaver is near the best crit clusters in game . and crit is USE-LESS with this sword
you will only get to bleed on crit strike.

attack speed , accuracy , damage , block chance and life leech is what you expect from melee builds or else they are use less.

i suggest use this sword for weapon skin. :)

i say once again GGG please change your design philosophy . DO NOT LET POE DIE. make Yellow stuff usable dont make it DIABLO 3. having legendaries is good but bad legendaries will destroy poe . people are skipping ton of yellow shit just to get legendaries even in high tier maps which is THE biggest problem . secondly GGG should stop making redundant things .

like lets remove E.B now since the game is broken after removing E.B so lets remake some random shit to balance the removal of E.B oh add some shit jewels and some shit uniques ....AH IT WILL ADD SOME NEW META .... bull shit .........and people left poe ...

not to mention nerf train.

GGG TRED CAREFULLY ............... OR...............COMMING SOON POE ON DVD FOR 35 DOllar
the rings are good, even too good...

But swords are always bad, the only good weapon unique since 2.0 is scaeva because it's bugged and it's conditionnal boosts the base ( it should be global and it's local)
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Aug 6, 2016, 10:30:51 AM
Damn that valyrium ring!!!

I want it!
nice uniques

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info