2.4.0 League Crafted Items

Noice
"
i have bad luck and I cant get any gut drops

I was like this. Untill I noticed how fast top1% plays and what is their clearspeed.

I dont think its well balanced, because welp, its still 1% of players, players who play pretty good and pretty fast, while they get shit rewards for that. Elite skill = a reward, good skill = no reward

thats hardcore finally, huh?
Last edited by Shival on Aug 8, 2016, 11:04:44 PM
So, i'm 20 years old and i have been playing this game from a long time. I was playing when this game was really hard and "end game" boss was val in a2. But i wonder what ggg want to do with this hardcore h&s. I wrote hardcore becouse this game is not for casuals that playing 2/3 horus per week.

But from warband league this game start changing. Ascendency and items that ggg improved to game change mechanics of this game. Atm no one cares of survi, most ppl looking for fast builds that can off screen or clear maps lees then 3 min.

So, in my opinion afix or prefix in wand like 10% chance for power/endur/or frenzy charge is 2 op. Atm you no need to use frenzy/blood last/enduring cry/power charge on crit or other things to get charges, so you no need to "sacrifice" sockets in items or link with main skills to get really good things like chargers.

This same with % reduced mana reserver.

I know that you want to add new things to game and spice things that are possible to do in game. But please... stop facilitate this game before every one season. Leave this for blizzard which broke really nice game with these actions. It's not a good way to make game better with bosting dps and clear speed.

Last edited by jarmungan on Aug 10, 2016, 11:22:16 PM
"

'random rerolling' is a better description of the process.


That's it. For exalt I can buy good unique or... add a random stat to non 6 stats item... very impressive.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Dro28 wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
Are they like Warbands mods? Because if they are....


Then no thanks


Every bit of this.
"
herflik wrote:
"
neoc666 wrote:

Player base isn't segregated, everyone is playing temp leagues.


20% of players play standard
few % HC and HC league
Rest is playing temp league.


Whats more important that everybody forgets, few million possible players (so thousands of % of current playerbase) has quit the game and nobody care to wonder why. Leagues are one of the reasons, because like I wrote, nobody sane (only insane players are left here with few exceptions) will ever play a game where he needs to restart progress to get 1 new item or few. Thats just radiculous concept in itself.

@Edit
Add to that few other problems with other game cocncepts and playerbase = 10% of possible playerbase. And people that are left care only about that 10% that is left, so about themself. The game need to get new players in stable fashion and keep old ones here if it want to stay alive.


Hey guys,

Neoc666 I think its very misleading when you say "everyone" is doing one particular thing because that is simply not true. Also, I may be incorrect but I think the statistics that GGG released is based on hours and not number of players divided amongst the player base. Herflik I don't think we can accurately know how many players have quit because of lack of contents on standard but I do agree with you that its a shame that one side of the player base is being neglected. From looking at threads its seems that people who play temp league just tell players playing std to stop complaining but I think std players to have the right to ask for new contents. I think the reason by the number of hours played on standard have decreased is because a lot of the players migrate to the temp league to get the league only uniques so they can bring back to the standard league.
Last edited by thkthk12 on Aug 9, 2016, 1:41:35 AM
"
thkthk12 wrote:
Neoc666 I think its very misleading when you say "everyone" is doing one particular thing because that is simply not true. Also, I may be incorrect but I think the statistics that GGG released is based on hours and not number of players divided amongst the player base. Herflik I don't think we can accurately know how many players have quit because of lack of contents on standard but I do agree with you that its a shame that one side of the player base is being neglected. From looking at threads its seems that people who play temp league just tell players playing std to stop complaining but I think std players to have the right to ask for new contents. I think the reason by the number of hours played on standard have decreased is because a lot of the players migrate to the temp league to get the league only uniques so they can bring back to the standard league.


Standard is the waste dump for leagues. Standard is disgustingly fucked up because of legacy gear and power creep on a level you could never achieve in a temp league. How this could be solved? Wipe it, restart. No legacy gear.

But wasting developer resources on it instead of making good leagues and new content? Never gonna happen.
So GGG are putting what were previously unique item-only style mods onto rares now? About time, they always (used to?) say they want rare items to be the most powerful items available.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Aug 9, 2016, 5:40:11 AM
RiP skyforth!
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Shival wrote:
"
i have bad luck and I cant get any gut drops

I was like this. Untill I noticed how fast top1% plays and what is their clearspeed.

I dont think its well balanced, because welp, its still 1% of players, players who play pretty good and pretty fast, while they get shit rewards for that. Elite skill = a reward, good skill = no reward

thats hardcore finally, huh?


Well, you must have insulted the RNG god in some way :). I play for an hour a day in average, and in that time I am quite easily able to collect some low level uniques and rares, which allow me to take any char up to lvl 60+. I use one, not-so-gear-dependent char as the league starter to grind some currency and leveling gear for end-game char 2, and gear it up either with self-found or cheap traded. By the time char 2 hits its lvl 70+, I usually have enough currency to buy some decent gear, piece after piece as c's drop or uniques sell, improving its clear speed and getting further currency to buy better stuff.

For example this league, I had no good drops until quite late with char 1, but then it kept coming in a steady stream :).

My conclusion is, if you play even casually, you should be able to equip two chars a league - one for starters to mid-maps and one "end-game".
I know it's not true, but it could be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info