An Update From the Press Tour!

"
T0KTHX wrote:
i haven't played for a few weeks...the maps are round now? :O

those are not maps but worlds.
"
sarannah101 wrote:

PS: There is no reason for a self-found league, just simply don't trade. Droprates are good enough to sustain self-found(I do it all the time). Binding items in an arpg is the worst idea ever, can't believe this is even mentioned as a good thing! (two posts above mine)

If the drop rates are so good and you play solo self found all the time why would account bound items be bad for you? lol I guess you talk a bunch of blag blah blah and without trading you wouldn't even be able to kill malachai on normal without dying. ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
you blackout something, yet they leave the laptops makers names untouched...

GGG did they pay you for this advert ?
YES I support the game, NO I dont agree with many GGG decisions
Atlas of Worlds is the worst thing that happen to POE.
Lab still sucks balls.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:


So please give us a self-found league that runs parallell to the ordinary leagues.



Agree! Best of both worlds. The traders could continue with their OP FOTM sheep forum excel warrior type of play, and the old timers could play a league where finding uniques actually still meant something! Just up the drop rate of uniques a bit, so there is a remote chance of finding anything useful.

It would also promote more grouping since better chance to find uniques and timed group share of loot, aka D3.
Last edited by Jarnhand on Aug 11, 2016, 5:43:34 AM
hmm... a robber xp game, starting over and over, spending whole day for nothing, no red meeps to gain more xp. idk but you guys later realizes, you just toying. at the % were you rip once you gonna rip no matter what. pushing a map to its limit,corrupting every single red meeps, doesn't give anything than rip. no red meeps at all. I love the game the but their mechanics are sucks, the game has its timer for everything. iir and iiq is useless. gl everyone spend your time for nothing.
"
Jarnhand wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:


So please give us a self-found league that runs parallell to the ordinary leagues.



Agree! Best of both worlds. The traders could continue with their OP FOTM sheep forum excel warrior type of play, and the old timers could play a league where finding uniques actually still meant something! Just up the drop rate of uniques a bit, so there is a remote chance of finding anything useful.

It would also promote more grouping since better chance to find uniques and timed group share of loot, aka D3.


Yes! Best of both worlds, as you say.
I dont understand why the broken-build players have against a self-found league, as they still can do their broken thing...
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:


So please give us a self-found league that runs parallell to the ordinary leagues.



Agree! Best of both worlds. The traders could continue with their OP FOTM sheep forum excel warrior type of play, and the old timers could play a league where finding uniques actually still meant something! Just up the drop rate of uniques a bit, so there is a remote chance of finding anything useful.

It would also promote more grouping since better chance to find uniques and timed group share of loot, aka D3.


Yes! Best of both worlds, as you say.
I dont understand why the broken-build players have against a self-found league, as they still can do their broken thing...


The thing is that you try to enforce something to the opposite side,where as solo self found you can pretty much do it right now without any limitations.And thats what you fail to understand.

As for the picture,its intriguing,this seems like a board game or something,or the new map.We will see in time.
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Aug 11, 2016, 6:18:10 AM
Good news, nice beard, strange rectangle hidding info (scion changes confirmed?) and the story goes on!

GL and GG GGG :D
CI >> Life
"
I_NO wrote:
What the fuck a Mac?

Heretic WITHDRAWING SUPPORT.


+1

That's just so blasphemic! :)
"
elwindakos wrote:


The thing is that you try to enforce something to the opposite side,where as solo self found you can pretty much do it right now without any limitations.And thats what you fail to understand.

As for the picture,its intriguing,this seems like a board game or something,or the new map.We will see in time.


We who like a self-found do not fail to understand we can do this right now, by just not trade (which we are doing). The thing is we are then playing with a HUGE handicap vs traders, so forget about all kinds of ladders etc, which takes away one aspect of the game for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info