Vault Map Reveal

This game gets better and more interesting every time. I don't mind the doors, hidden switches or any of the additions that gets added.

Yes there is power creep, lag issues, 3rd party trading and a bunch of stuff that is not perfect. I personally don't care because that stuff gets worked on and gets better over time. I do think the game in it's current state is to easy and these types of additions are a good foundation to start with that will work towards addressing the problem in the long term. It's not like they can just magically fix everything all of the sudden.

Best free game I have ever spent money on! Oh and just so I can be categorized properly, I like the lab :P
"
Mo_Ridin wrote:
This game gets better and more interesting every time. I don't mind the doors, hidden switches or any of the additions that gets added.

Yes there is power creep, lag issues, 3rd party trading and a bunch of stuff that is not perfect. I personally don't care because that stuff gets worked on and gets better over time. I do think the game in it's current state is to easy and these types of additions are a good foundation to start with that will work towards addressing the problem in the long term. It's not like they can just magically fix everything all of the sudden.

Best free game I have ever spent money on! Oh and just so I can be categorized properly, I like the lab :P


Hehehe, ditto. My thoughts as well.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"We want change, we want different gameplay!"

"Oh shit they added something different from the game, better go complain about it!"

And people wonder why games never innovate these days. I get the image that most of these people are avid fans of EA.
"
drake1666 wrote:
I said that based on a long friends list and 100+ guild members (also, just freaking read this thread). Taking a decent sample and generalizing to the general population is what statistics are about, [Removed by Support]. A lot of people dislike lab/traps and don't want more of them, deal with it.


If you take your 100+ guild, let's be fair and give you 200, then add all of the those who complained in this thread (I don't want to count, so just do the total post count so far at roughly 150), you still only have 350. But let's be fair and say 10,000 have complained on the forums about this (we know that number is far less). Of the roughly 11.5 million PoE players, 10,000 is still less than 0.001% of the playerbase. And generally more people join the forums and reddit discussions to complain than they would to praise. I'd say you're in the minority of players, given the inclination that if people wanted to complain they'd post about it somewhere. Not to mention that people really pissed off about the direction GGG is going with PoE would not give them money, yet here we are with GGG thriving and people enjoying PoE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 17, 2016, 3:19:54 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
drake1666 wrote:
I said that based on a long friends list and 100+ guild members (also, just freaking read this thread). Taking a decent sample and generalizing to the general population is what statistics are about, [Removed by Support]. A lot of people dislike lab/traps and don't want more of them, deal with it.


If you take your 100+ guild, let's be fair and give you 200, then add all of the those who complained in this thread (I don't want to count, so just do the total post count so far at roughly 150), you still only have 350. But let's be fair and say 10,000 have complained on the forums about this (we know that number is far less). Of the roughly 11.5 million PoE players, 10,000 is still less than 0.001% of the playerbase. And generally more people join the forums and reddit discussions to complain than they would to praise. I'd say you're in the minority of players, given the inclination that if people wanted to complain they'd post about it somewhere. Not to mention that people really pissed off about the direction GGG is going with PoE would not give them money, yet here we are with GGG thriving and people enjoying PoE.
Hes full of it, his guild leader hasnt once complained about labyrinth on the forums hes just using his guild as a medium to try and prove a point.

Ive seen multiple people use the same argument and its bull shit. I even took the liberty of clicking through some of the officers profiles and behold, not a single one of the ones i randomly selected has a single post complaining about the labyrinth. If anything an officer would be more inclined to complain or even the leader them self but i see none of it.

I went through some of the members as well, dont see any, in fact many i randomly clicked have zero posts. If your 100 player guild truly felt soo sour over labyrinth they would post about it, yet im not seeing any from randomly selected ones, including the GM and Officers, around 20 regular members.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:


Oh lovely, get belittled as a "white knight" by someone who's just here to complain. How will I ever go on after such crippling insults and name calling?


Complain? Since when player opinion acts as complain if he has different approach? [Removed by Support]
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 4:01:41 PM
Labyrinth traps/maze? Please don't tell me there's a golden door as well..
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
his guild leader hasnt once complained about labyrinth on the forums ... including the GM and Officers, around 20 regular members.


Interesting find, Tin foil Hat. Yeah, it's easy to get caught up in our own view points and then imprint that upon others around us without truly knowing their own thoughts.

There are plenty who hate the lab, for sure, and plenty who love it. But my gut feeling is that the majority of PoE players really don't care either way. So those polarized over the lab are probably a small fraction of the playerbase, hence the number of players total compared to those giving both praise and complaints.

I'm not in love with the lab, but I do enjoy it since it was a new mechanic to PoE earlier this year.





▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 17, 2016, 3:40:00 PM
"
Manator wrote:
Complain? Since when player opinion acts as complain if he has different approach? I told you pal,[Removed by Support]


And no one asked for your opinion either, but you posted. That's why these are forums and not PMs, it's open to rant and rave. Just don't be surprised when people don't agree with you, or call you out on something. As for my "feelings", I guess you don't understand sarcasm?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 17, 2016, 10:35:24 PM
"
skuluta wrote:
Labyrinth traps/maze? Please don't tell me there's a golden door as well..


Golden door: bane of all daily lab racers, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info