PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

"
TheVoid wrote:
Dear GGG, this is The Void.

I was just inspecting the equipment of my new home security team you hired and well..
As for now I'm a bit underwhelmed, so to speak.

Of course, those guys look strong and fancy but their tools aren't really that practical I believe.
I had to give some of them three or more of my old Uniques to really make any effective use of them.

Yet, I sent two of them outdoors to guard the property and to catch some of those roaming Exiles for "interrogation" purposes.

Do you really want to know what happened?!
One for them was slamming the ground like an complete idiot and caused them to flee while the other one was setting himself on fire!

Please GGG, consider to send a second pair of Uniques over to round out their toys.

Best regards
TheVoid


Best answer i've ever seen ;)
+1
I love how almost everyone in this thread is saying these uniques are not good for a T16 boss when only 3 of the 8 have been spoiled. Has it occurred to any of you that these might be the weaker of the two per boss and that they are saving the better ones for a later spoiler and or for people to discover?

So much gleeful ranting and so little reading comprehension.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Aug 23, 2016, 8:49:39 AM
"
I love how almost everyone in this thread is saying these uniques are not good for a T16 boss when only 3 of the 8 have been spoiled. Has it occurred to any of you that these might be the weaker of the two per boss and that they are saving the better ones for a later spoiler and or for people to discover?

So much gleeful ranting and so little reading comprehension.


That's why we are talking about those 3 that were shown in this topic lol ?
Last edited by deMoxE on Aug 23, 2016, 9:01:18 AM
"
Scaal wrote:
"
TheVoid wrote:
Dear GGG, this is The Void.

I was just inspecting the equipment of my new home security team you hired and well..
As for now I'm a bit underwhelmed, so to speak.

Of course, those guys look strong and fancy but their tools aren't really that practical I believe.
I had to give some of them three or more of my old Uniques to really make any effective use of them.

Yet, I sent two of them outdoors to guard the property and to catch some of those roaming Exiles for "interrogation" purposes.

Do you really want to know what happened?!
One for them was slamming the ground like an complete idiot and caused them to flee while the other one was setting himself on fire!

Please GGG, consider to send a second pair of Uniques over to round out their toys.

Best regards
TheVoid


Best answer i've ever seen ;)
+1

The bold part made me laugh like a mad man. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
"
Completed 25 ChallengesTheVoid wrote:
Dear GGG, this is The Void.

I was just inspecting the equipment of my new home security team you hired and well..
As for now I'm a bit underwhelmed, so to speak.

Of course, those guys look strong and fancy but their tools aren't really that practical I believe.
I had to give some of them three or more of my old Uniques to really make any effective use of them.

Yet, I sent two of them outdoors to guard the property and to catch some of those roaming Exiles for "interrogation" purposes.

Do you really want to know what happened?!
One for them was slamming the ground like an complete idiot and caused them to flee while the other one was setting himself on fire!

Please GGG, consider to send a second pair of Uniques over to round out their toys.

Best regards
TheVoid


Epic :DDDD
I don't understand..... these new uniques are suppose to be end game items?
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I don't see how these uniques can be considered op...that mace is just worst than a Marohi Erqi, the amulet is a joke, the most useful stat is the 100 fire damage takes if ignite(if it works with Vaal Molten Shell), the ring is the only playable one mabye, even if it's ridiculous compared to Voidheart.
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Last edited by crazyjake on Aug 23, 2016, 9:55:18 AM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
I don't understand..... these new uniques are suppose to be end game items?

in poe, rare items are supposed to be superior to uniques. ggg strayed away from that path but essence league probably corrects that as far as i saw.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
"
crazyjake wrote:
I don't see how these uniques can be considered op...that mace is just worst than a Marohi Erqi, the amulet is a joke, the most useful stat is the 100 fire damage takes if ignite(if it works with Vaal Molten Shell), the ring is the only playable one mabye, even if it's ridiculous compared to Voidheart.


agree with you. I think GGG really got problems with unique item design
Trading still sucks
Let me guess, just because I died to lag I wasn't eligible for the stupid drawing, was I?

Not happy.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info