PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

ZiggyD Showcases Five Map Bosses from Atlas of Worlds

Man I think I mat just have to go SC this league so I can see all the new stuff!
RIP ALL MELEE BUILDS!!!
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
TheDeathX wrote:
why always ziggyd?


Because he is available and willing and cheap?

No, sry, bad joke.

Ziggy is very professional, does a good job and could come over and visit their offices.

I think he is doing a terrific job although he risks loosing his objectivity in the future if he is too close to them.


If he so professional why he never reached lvl 100, ever and always plays scrubs league, too afraid of HC perhaps. Maybe needs bowl of burrito to power up.
"
rogerjinx wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
TheDeathX wrote:
why always ziggyd?


Because he is available and willing and cheap?

No, sry, bad joke.

Ziggy is very professional, does a good job and could come over and visit their offices.

I think he is doing a terrific job although he risks loosing his objectivity in the future if he is too close to them.


If he so professional why he never reached lvl 100, ever and always plays scrubs league, too afraid of HC perhaps. Maybe needs bowl of burrito to power up.

OMG such a bullcrap you just wrote. So amateur is some1 who never played HC or never reached lv. 100? LOLLOLLOL
"
rogerjinx wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
TheDeathX wrote:
why always ziggyd?


Because he is available and willing and cheap?

No, sry, bad joke.

Ziggy is very professional, does a good job and could come over and visit their offices.

I think he is doing a terrific job although he risks loosing his objectivity in the future if he is too close to them.


If he so professional why he never reached lvl 100, ever and always plays scrubs league, too afraid of HC perhaps. Maybe needs bowl of burrito to power up.
Dude, dont get on that path

GGG is way too protective of Ziggy, their whiteknights wont let you say the truth about their beloved Childish humour streamer
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

An even that, if i was a total noob, what would it change? you dont have to be a comedian to be able to judge if a comedian is bad or not


Correct.


"
Sexcalibure wrote:

its easy to be a great source of information to the community when the Devs give him the exclusivity about these informations...


You are aware of the fact that Ziggy was one of the first Youtubers that took notice of the game and helped make the game popular from the getgo? You are aware that Ziggy is covering PoE for about 4 years now, and that for like 3 years he had no help whatsoever? If somebody uses that much of his time to promote your game it is only fair that GGG sometimes rewards him for that. He even had to pay for the trip himself!
Well, to be fair, Ziggy was just in (or maybe still is) NZ on his own dime so he did a smart thing making himself available to GGG when they want him and did himself a favor w/more viewers and did us a favor by covering new stuff. I see no losers in the situation.
Censored.
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

An even that, if i was a total noob, what would it change? you dont have to be a comedian to be able to judge if a comedian is bad or not


Correct.


"
Sexcalibure wrote:

its easy to be a great source of information to the community when the Devs give him the exclusivity about these informations...


You are aware of the fact that Ziggy was one of the first Youtubers that took notice of the game and helped make the game popular from the getgo? You are aware that Ziggy is covering PoE for about 4 years now, and that for like 3 years he had no help whatsoever? If somebody uses that much of his time to promote your game it is only fair that GGG sometimes rewards him for that. He even had to pay for the trip himself!


that is 100℅ LIE lmao srsly?
"
rogerjinx wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
TheDeathX wrote:
why always ziggyd?


Because he is available and willing and cheap?

No, sry, bad joke.

Ziggy is very professional, does a good job and could come over and visit their offices.

I think he is doing a terrific job although he risks loosing his objectivity in the future if he is too close to them.


If he so professional why he never reached lvl 100, ever and always plays scrubs league, too afraid of HC perhaps. Maybe needs bowl of burrito to power up.


He played hardcore a lot, you seem to be new here. He used to alternate between doing hardcore and softcore leagues, I don't know if that is still the case. He races a lot, he won a Demi. That is an achievement only very few people achieve. Reaching level 100 is actually only a question of time commitment. Ziggy usually goes for doing all the nice stuff. That's why he does softcore lately: He wants to showcase everything on his channel, and sometimes dieing in between would make that way more time consuming.

Yes, he has his own kind of humor. But saying he is unprofessional doesn't do him justice at all!
"
LBGxValor wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

An even that, if i was a total noob, what would it change? you dont have to be a comedian to be able to judge if a comedian is bad or not


Correct.


"
Sexcalibure wrote:

its easy to be a great source of information to the community when the Devs give him the exclusivity about these informations...


You are aware of the fact that Ziggy was one of the first Youtubers that took notice of the game and helped make the game popular from the getgo? You are aware that Ziggy is covering PoE for about 4 years now, and that for like 3 years he had no help whatsoever? If somebody uses that much of his time to promote your game it is only fair that GGG sometimes rewards him for that. He even had to pay for the trip himself!


that is 100℅ LIE lmao srsly?


Prove me wrong please. Do it. Don't tell me I am lieing. I've been watching stuff from Ziggy since 3.5 years now, and he had already started about PoE on Youtube by that time. He wasn't the biggest one (that be Kripparrian) and he maybe wasn't THE first one, but he was early and he was very helpfull for beginners, and that helped the game immensly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info