ZiggyD Showcases Five Map Bosses from Atlas of Worlds

If Rogue Exiles can't drop maps, how do we get maps from the new precinct boss(es)???
Ziggy hate! Why? The little guy is never nasty or mean, he doesn't throw fits (that we can see) and he acts very positive.

Wait, I just answered my own question. Anyone that is nice and positive draws a target on their forehead.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Aug 26, 2016, 3:53:03 PM
Where can I purchase my new shiny void MTX? Fun times await in maps from what I see tho.
I'll take Ziggy any day over someone like Zeno....
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I would pay good money for void effects on my skills like that, they look amazing!
incoming void vortex mtx! ( crosses fingers )
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
ITT: Two people complaining about Ziggy when neither have accomplished even a fraction of what he has.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
ITT: Two people complaining about Ziggy when neither have accomplished even a fraction of what he has.
Im not complaining about Ziggy, im just saying that i find its a bad streamer, my complain is that GGG keeps pushing him down our throat, Ziggy is the Labyrinth of streamers
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
ITT: Two people complaining about Ziggy when neither have accomplished even a fraction of what he has.
Im not complaining about Ziggy, im just saying that i find its a bad streamer, my complain is that GGG keeps pushing him down our throat, Ziggy is the Labyrinth of streamers


he's constructive, pragmatic and positive. he is making suggestions to improve the game like all the others without pushing himself in the foreground too much. what's wrong with that?

he would be a pretty community manager, sadly he likes his independence :)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
Last edited by vio on Aug 26, 2016, 6:52:51 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
ITT: Two people complaining about Ziggy when neither have accomplished even a fraction of what he has.
Im not complaining about Ziggy, im just saying that i find its a bad streamer, my complain is that GGG keeps pushing him down our throat, Ziggy is the Labyrinth of streamers


he's constructive, pragmatic and positive. he is making suggestions to improve the game like all the others without pushing himself in the foreground too much. what's wrong with that?

he would be a pretty community manager, sadly he likes his independence :)


I don't have anything with the guy,neither does he annoy me.
But he gets excited for items that are pure trash and he hasn't even played anything other than tornado shot,maybe some voltaxic spark.
The build he uses to demonstrate the new content has 4.4 k life and maybe 15k dps.
He struggles to kill whites. It's not an accurate presentation of the difficulty.
He is far from representing the average player of poe and even further than someone who plays 3 years.
I can watch him just fine,but i will draw no conclussions from what i see because he's doing it wrong.
He seems like a constant noob on the game.
That's not hate for him as a person,he seems a very nice and easy going guy.
I'm just stating what i see as an average player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info