ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

so is this league worth playing or just skip it?
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
The mechanic looks very cool and fun

I think the icon art for the essences needs a bit of work though
Great job ZiggyD on the video! Not everyone can make a video and make it really easy to understand and articulate such details as comprehensively as you do.

To heck with the haters. Sometimes I feel like this board is worse than WOW's forum.....And I start to wonder how many of those haters are 12 years old, because it sure seems like it.......Because Grown men couldn't possibly talk this way.....
"
ZiggyD wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
ZiggyD wrote:


Not sure if you know this but I flew myself and stayed in NZ at my own expense to produce this content. GGG didn't just give it to me.

So whoever flies first to NZ can present exclusive content?
No problem with you being in a partnership with GGG but that "i flew myself" thing sounds so childish.


I'm sure GGG would be happy to work with anyone who had a proven track record of content and was willing to get themselves to their offices.

nah, because the people you are referring to such a Ghudda, mathil, Ziz, they know the game, they are good at it, really good, they wouldn't only explain essences they would explain how to make them good, their flaws and how to abuse them. GGG needed an average player that can only explain the little he sees, they needed somebody that can only do a surface explanation

See you in docks

Sincerely, your most devoted follower
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 30, 2016, 12:36:58 AM
"
People are just tired to see your face everywhere, you should have see that coming. Over exposition is a great way to reduce the reputation of your objectivity toward all the content GGG gave to you.



Wow, Classy! Like I said, I think some of the WOW youngsters are finding their way onto this board and acting like jerks. Ignore them Ziggy. Some people just like being jerks.
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 30, 2016, 12:54:51 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]



Wow, Classy! Like I said, I think some of the WOW youngsters are finding their way onto this board and acting like jerks. Ignore them Ziggy. Some people just like being jerks.
im everything but a WOWTard
I have nothing against the dude, just against what's he does and how he does it

You can call me truthdispenser
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 30, 2016, 8:29:03 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
People are just tired to see your face everywhere, you should have see that coming. Over exposition is a great way to reduce the reputation of your objectivity toward all the content GGG gave to you.



Wow, Classy! Like I said, I think some of the WOW youngsters are finding their way onto this board and acting like jerks. Ignore them Ziggy. Some people just like being jerks.
im everything but a WOWTard
I have nothing against the dude, just against what's he does and how he does it

You can call me truthdispenser




What? Being mad at someone because they are making money doing what they love???? You know how many people would love to do that for a living??? I applaud Ziggy for getting off his ass and making his dreams happen!! You go after your dreams, you don't sit around like a wilting flower hoping your dreams come to you.......I applaud Ziggy for that and say Screw the haters. Misery loves company and there will always be those trying to make you feel guilty because they are miserable.



"
Mentoya wrote:

What? Being mad at someone because they are making money doing what they love???? You know how many people would love to do that for a living??? I applaud Ziggy for getting off his ass and making his dreams happen!! You go after your dreams, you don't sit around like a wilting flower hoping your dreams come to you.......I applaud Ziggy for that and say Screw the haters. Misery loves company and there will always be those trying to make you feel guilty because they are miserable.





I play 3/4 hours by day

I do all league challenges until now and 40/40 is my goal to essence league

I'll kill all hard boss, run hard maps, share with global 820 with my best name char TheWitchNeedsBigerTits

wanna be my friend?

with you by my side none can tell a single word about me

I'll start essence league with storm call build, I dont copy this build but if u like, I can copy one build from a not popular post and say that build was made by myself
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"


I play 3/4 hours by day

I do all league challenges until now and 40/40 is my goal to essence league


Your self-awarness is an illusion exile ^^

Yeah, 40/40 so skilled ... at least with 10h/day ;)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-



Last edited by Hunwulf on Aug 30, 2016, 8:31:50 PM
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
"

I play 3/4 hours by day

I do all league challenges until now and 40/40 is my goal to essence league


Your self-awarness is an illusion exile ^^

Yeah, 40/40 so skilled ... at least with 10h/day ;)


u are angry cause ziggyd dont do hard thing in this game like me, ziggyd dont get lv 92+ like me, let see what ziggyd says in your twitch channel

"STREAM SCHEDULE:

6+ HOUR STREAMS 6 DAYS A WEEK!

TUESDAY Through SATURDAY: Starting Midday to 2pm AUS | 7-9pm Pacific | Early morning EU ;)

SUNDAY (PDT) / MONDAY (AUS): Day Off or State of Exile (PoE) Podcast on Alternate Weeks"

u believe that I play 10 hours by day?

this stats http://poestatistics.com/users/moshe_of_succubus/hail_satan.html

--------------- day 2016-07-12

xp +14,335,934

on time 5h 15m

exp time 5h 15m

--------------- day 2016-07-08

xp +77,333,969

on time 8h

exp time 8h

u dont explain this, one day with 5h 15m of full time killing mobs and another one with 8h, fix this shit or stop using this website

man u are lost, stop hurt yourself, so u sustain all your argument in a website with bugs, and defends a streamer that play 6 hours by day

40/40 its not a time question cause all players has 3 months

I'm not tired today
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info