ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

Path of ZiggyD? Im tired
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
First league I'll skip in a while. Strongbox 3.0 and zomg crafting. Most people agree buying is better than crafting in the long run so.... eh. Ye, kinda chaos and alch, but more like Poophecy league coins drop rate. Still nah. (Ye, this sounds whingy, but kinda over it... Proph was so bad, now this?)
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Last edited by PyknoR on Aug 29, 2016, 12:37:33 AM
I think this one will be fun :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Theres gotta be more than one kind of essence of delirium right ? If not thats way too much catering to the chaos/damage over time garbage.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Theres gotta be more than one kind of essence of delirium right ? If not thats way too much catering to the chaos/damage over time garbage.


Can't be bothered finding the link but i think there is 7 ish of each???
I don't know if Ziggy is now partnered with GGG or what happens, but it feels that all this information that he gets to make his videos hurt other smaller streamers. What I liked about GGG was that when Ascendancy came, a lot of streamers got a piece of information to reveal.
Hmm, looks like Ziggy is working for GGG now, or maybe GGG works for Ziggy, featuring pretty much his whole Youtube channel ?
Looks very suspicios to say the least.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Aug 29, 2016, 12:54:50 AM
"
Dranzell wrote:
I don't know if Ziggy is now partnered with GGG or what happens, but it feels that all this information that he gets to make his videos hurt other smaller streamers. What I liked about GGG was that when Ascendancy came, a lot of streamers got a piece of information to reveal.


Not sure if you know this but I flew myself and stayed in NZ at my own expense to produce this content. GGG didn't just give it to me.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
claydole wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Theres gotta be more than one kind of essence of delirium right ? If not thats way too much catering to the chaos/damage over time garbage.


Can't be bothered finding the link but i think there is 7 ish of each???
Well if someone has it feel free to link it.

Ive only seen this version of the "corrupted essences". Once from the reddit post a while back and then here again with this video. Really hope thats the case that it isnt just one.
This did not give me the info I need to "fully understand and take advantage of the powerful new essences!"

How about some info on master mod crafting with essences? How about some info on what each essence does? A screenshot of each would be nice, maybe assembled as an imgur album.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info