Build of the Week S06E06: The_x_ile's Cast on Ignite Build

"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
maulepan wrote:
I would really like to know how you recorded that video. There is absolutly no chance that this smooth gameplay with a build like that happened on a live server. Usually you would attack, then have 0 frames for 2 seconds, then get another frame, then death.

Well yes if you don't have decent computer. I have yet to find any performance issues after 2.4. And im running cospri's discharger atm and have been in same group with summoner, ice trapper and blade vortex guy same time. No frame drops or anything like that. And i don't have high end pc. just i5 3570k (not overclocked) and GTX 770.

So with modern mid end pc you should not have issues. And with high end pc's (gtx 980, gtx 1070 or so) i think you can easily record this kind of builds with steady 60fps.

This has nothing to do with your computer. Its the GGG servers that cant keep up. I play on a 6600k clocked at 4.6 GHz with dual r9 390 and a 850 evo ssd. All settings are at minimum and as soon as any discharger, SRS, Summoner, or anything that deals a lot of hits the game lags like hell.
Last edited by maulepan on Oct 20, 2016, 8:45:45 AM
Nice "6 portals - 6 deaths" build :pogchamp:
"
Fracture333 wrote:
i loled so hard at 2:37 when it looked like the guy came out of an asshole :D

Alex, I'll take Gastrointestinal Distress for 500... This is also known as Telarum Ignis Stercus.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 20, 2016, 9:43:12 AM
good luck killing phoenix...
Out of curiosity. Can you increase the lvls of CWDT and therfore get higher leveled spells. You wouldn't proc the spells as often, but they would be more powerful, right?? Would this still be viable?
Last edited by korvette_00 on Oct 20, 2016, 11:43:29 AM
Finally something that is worth looking at, not like the 7 episodes that went before this one with builds that were kinda too basic, boring or just didnt really do a lot and didnt make sense to me to be in a top list of builds, or build of the week within atleast 5 years withouth finding something better/
You thought there was a message here? you just got scammed...
"
korvette_00 wrote:
Out of curiosity. Can you increase the lvls of CWDT and therfore get higher leveled spells. You wouldn't proc the spells as often, but they would be more powerful, right?? Would this still be viable?

I assume he's just triggering spells for ignite/fire damage on himself, so damage won't matter so much for those initial spell(s).
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 20, 2016, 12:38:08 PM
It's by far one of the most interesting builds i've seen since a very long time.

This is purely A+ material here.
- Best Signature Ever -
Interesting to mess around with, but goes without saying that it's not Atziri (can't ignite her, and her fire damage will wreck you) or endgame map viable (not enough HP, mitigation, and again fire resists).
"
korvette_00 wrote:

Yuo. You can totally do it.. just calc everything
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info