PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately 15 minutes.

Scorching Ray Skill Gem Mechanics

yeah sure continue to ignore the melee disaster and add some new skills that should help......

3 new skills is way better right, so you can soon add 3 new mtx for each new skill.....

just try to at least make it a little less obvious how much you just care about $$$, would be nice tbh.....
IGN: Bluntexile
"
yeah sure continue to ignore the melee disaster and add some new skills that should help......

3 new skills is way better right, so you can soon add 3 new mtx for each new skill.....

just try to at least make it a little less obvious how much you just care about $$$, would be nice tbh.....

They are working on melee fixes and will be announced closer to 3.0. So please stop writing these melee fix posts on irrelevant topics.
Don't really sound too slow.

Nice.
Is this where we use spell totem with Scorching ray so that SRS can do even MOAR damage?
I guess I will have to buy a one way ticket to hell with your lives
is the "aoe" increasing the range ?
"
"

They are working on melee fixes and will be announced closer to 3.0. So please stop writing these melee fix posts on irrelevant topics.

I stopped poe 2 weeks before the 2.0 because my comp broke. I have an archer lv 85 right now. I find it extremely funny. How the hell can people cry about the meelees, they are sssooooooo op. their weapons cost wtf 1 chaos common !?
INB4 someone names their character "HADO0O0OKEN"
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
imho too slow for mass attackers
Wait, no bonus from fire damage?
What was your favorite subject?
"P.E, I liked going to my limits"
"Music, it touches my soul"
"Biology, cause animals"
"Maths" "So you wanted to be a scientist?" "No, I want to calculate DPS in a doubledip setup with various uniques changing game mechanics and survivability in a 8 mod map."
Please tell me there's going to be a poison mist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info