Skill Gem Reveal: Blade Flurry

So I have already on ESC Crit Bino Reave as a shadow, its semi-melee but its full-hurt on bosses! you guys think I can actualy change Reave for Blade Flurry? My passive tree is Mathil poison crit reave bino something.... Any ideas? :P I want enjoy PoE but melee is retarded or broken like BV was...

P.S. very good lucking awesome skill! GG GGG!!!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Im kind of sad that the animation is the same as Flameblast, some sort of attack animation would make it feel more epic, but with enough attack speed I might not notice.
That is not the animation I was expecting for a skill called Blade Flurry ...
"
YAY! I would love to know how this scales with gear like flat phys or Phys% off nodes and what not?


Yes, if precedent means anything for GGG, this is an Attack skill, which means flat phys on gear and increased physical attack damage from tree will boost it.

"
Dragol wrote:
How does it work with dual wield? Random? Alternate weapons? combined?


The general rule is that attack skills alternate weapons with dual wield. Major exception is skills that specify main hand. Dual Strike is an intentional exception. Cleave is an exception because of a miscommunication between developers early in the game development.

Tl;dr I would put my money on 95% chance it alternates, 4% chance it is main hand only, and 1% chance it is combined.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues, or techsupport@grindinggear.com for technical support! Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
i dreamt it :)
chaotic neutral
"
Khisanth wrote:
That is not the animation I was expecting for a skill called Blade Flurry ...


Same. Bit of a disappointment for those of us out there that prefer more "gritty" animations that give you more that feel of actually swinging a sword, but it seems we're the minority. If loot filters are any indication, rainbow flashing lights filling up the screen is what the majority of players prefer.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues, or techsupport@grindinggear.com for technical support! Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
More like 100% chance its boosted by spell damage tho
Channeling skills zzz
How does this work with dual-wielding? Does it alternate damage like Reave, or use both weapons at once like Cleave?
First problem is it's a melee skill that requires you to stand still and provides no defensive buffs. Strike one.

Second problem is it does nothing to help melee builds achieve ranged clearspeeds. Strike two.

Third problem is it does 120% MORE damage at max stacks! Which sounds like a lot but it's actually less damage than viper strike does from go with the regular phys/chaos nodes at shadow start. Which is also a substandard skill for regular map clearing. Strike three.


I'll wait to see how the skill works but I won't be holding my breath on this one being any more than fluff added into a channeled spells patch.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Nov 7, 2016, 12:33:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info