PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately 15 minutes.

Cloth Physics System in 2.4.2

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Wyplosz88 wrote:
Useless for no-mtx players but great job.

You obviously missed the part about checking out how this affects banners in Solaris.

Now my friend will fap there in solaris on those banners with 0 fps, can they add some nude pictures also on them so game would be complete disaster?
That is not performance improvement, as we know that would drawback performance for 20 years with GGG speed to fix anything.
Also GGG can u change league duration into one month or less maybe, three months is too much because 90% activity goes away after two weeks.
"
GilgameshNL wrote:
Cloaks?!?!?! Shut up and take my money!!!

you wanted to say your dad money.
Looking forward to them.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Aui wrote:

1.) Technically and "forensicly" spoken PoE IS/WAS free to play. Practically seen you cannot be competitive in endgame with all that divinationcard-crap, jewels, gems, and stuff without buying stash tabs!!!
2.) PoE IS/WAS maybe the best ARPG; especially scince Blizzrd fu**ed up with Diablo 3. But flooding the game with more and more dubitable "things" and mechanics the game is getting out of control more and more. Introducing every new useful gem or item (well, NOT the new channelling skills) comes along with some OP builds. Just have a look at those 'cospris-discharge-builds' right now. And it seems that 90% of endgame viable builds are CI based atm. Coincidence???
3.) On top of that GGG managed to frustrate not even casual gamers trying to handle endgame-stuff but even streamers and hardcore-fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFOb8oRP3o

5 times G
(= GG GGG!)

Yeah I do not disagree with you, I never said PoE was perfect, I don't think it ever will be due to how some aspects of the game are too integral to be changed this far down the line.

It is still the best ARPG on the market, especially if you are looking for depth of play and freedom of player choice / sick of hand holding AAA+ cookie cutter titles. Even if we get realistic about the free to play part; 1 premium stash tab as well as boosting up to 7 regular tabs (so 8 in total) that's enough for div cards, chaos recipe storage, unique storage, essence storage, currency storage etc. it's the best $10 ARPG on the market with regular free content updates.

If stepping back and looking at it in this light, you don't see absolutely fucking fantastic value for money, then I think the user is blind :)

I give them money because I like what they are doing, so do MANY other people, hence MTX needs to take some focus for them to continue as a business.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Nov 15, 2016, 5:53:56 PM
PLease don't overdo it and raise the systems requirements too high. I don't have an old pc, but neither a high powered end of the line one. It was running fine until now and now i hope you at least offer options to allow pcs to continue running the game at lower quality settings.
also consider playabilty improvements before purely cosmetic visuals.
That's gonna be fancy to bad I don't have a cape..
Cool beans GGG!

I'm guessing cloaks will be possible due to dx11 transition. Looking very much forward to it. In time you should make use of all the dx11 advantages and make POE really shine graphically.

I'd like to see stuff like destructible environment, ragdoll effects and/or similar goodness in the future aswell.

p.s. and obligatory "Sweep MTX nao" :rant:
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
trump hair mtx pls

make poe mtx's great again
Firstly, these replies are embarrassing.

Could people stop with the quarter tweet sized flattery replies? My god. If you think it's awesome you could at least take the time to articulate why it's awesome.

Secondly, how do you honestly make a post/project about cloth and not mention/address the fact that this game is nicknamed Pants of Exile?

Ohhhh right, the mission is to torment players until they've spent money on you. Literally make us all walk around without pants until we behave the way you want (by spending) like some kind of warped abusive control freak parent.
GGG makes it so the game feels like a job instead of a hobby so that it can profit from all the social training everyone gets to work harder and self-exploit. - I could use some like minded people in my guild. - I don't see reply notifications.
Last edited by Innomen on Nov 15, 2016, 7:42:40 PM
"
Innomen wrote:
Firstly, these replies are embarrassing.

Could people stop with the quarter tweet sized flattery replies? My god. If you think it's awesome you could at least take the time to articulate why it's awesome.

Secondly, how do you honestly make a post/project about cloth and not mention/address the fact that this game is nicknamed Pants of Exile?

Ohhhh right, the mission is to torment players until they've spent money on you. Literally make us all walk around without pants until we behave the way you want (by spending) like some kind of warped abusive control freak parent.

Are you seriously pissed off that 3 out of 7 characters don't wear pants? What is this pants fetish you got going?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info