PC servers are restarting in:
.
They should be back up in approximately 15 minutes.

2.4.2 Patch Temporarily Rolled Back

lol these comments. i can take it most of you that are complaining and raising immortal hell have never played WoW have you? scheduled maintenance there means write off your entire tuesday cause the 2 hour maintenance will be 12+, be glad that here they at least mention they oopsed, say they will fix it, and then give an eta on the fix. blizzard just tells you complications arose and they will keep you posted. at least here the transparency is worlds better. keep up the good work and 5:1 says it was a corrupted line on implementation that bugged it. looking forward to these new skills considering someone mentioned that one of em was a channeled attack iirc? :)
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

quantity item dupe service:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2493885
lol d3 maintenance... why did i play that shit
"
Nallrad wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
You seriously made Blade flurry an actual attack?
Oh...
my...
goood....
Cospri's Malice-Flurry-CoC incoming fast and hard.

please tell me coc does not work with b-flurry


It shouldn't as it isn't a spell.


I think he means when using it to proc said spells.


WOW, it IS an attack! OP league favorite build coming right up....
Hmmm...now that we have the skill descriptions.

Blade Flurry's damage depends on the weapon used, of course, plus I suspect people are going to primarily use it as a CoC delivery mechanism anyway. However,...

Both Scorching Ray and Blight are doing over 3k BASE damage i.e. without any support gems at max stages, which is way higher than Incinerate and Lightning Tendrils. And they both are substantially cheaper mana-wise than either of those two as well. They also have more mechanics for us to play with built in.

Rest in peace old skills, I guess.
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies[/quote]
And did you seriously give Blade Flurry NO maximum number of stages?! A continuous 20% MORE damage boost ad infinitum? O.o
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies[/quote]
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

WOW, it IS an attack! OP league favorite build coming right up....

How is it better than cyclone again?
"
Cogburn wrote:
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

WOW, it IS an attack! OP league favorite build coming right up....

How is it better than cyclone again?


It's faster. WAY faster. That's how.
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies[/quote]
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Cogburn wrote:
"
MackBesmirch wrote:

WOW, it IS an attack! OP league favorite build coming right up....

How is it better than cyclone again?


It's faster. WAY faster. That's how.


Doesn't. Look. Much. Faster. In. The. Video.
Can't. Move. Either.
"
Exile009 wrote:
And did you seriously give Blade Flurry NO maximum number of stages?! A continuous 20% MORE damage boost ad infinitum? O.o

6 is max, just read
"
Cogburn wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
And did you seriously give Blade Flurry NO maximum number of stages?! A continuous 20% MORE damage boost ad infinitum? O.o

6 is max, just read

Maybe with Lab enchants it can have more stages

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info