New Unique Items

Dear god yes, that amulet.
My life is complete.
I can die happy.
streamlined
Nice GGG keep adding Vendor Trash ...


-

nevermind, back to sleep
Last edited by EnafAequi on Nov 28, 2016, 9:24:14 AM
"
EnafAequi wrote:
double Shade of Solaris + Xoph'ethula's Heart + Belly of The Beast

with Righteous Fire as main damage dealer
+ blade vortex or another spell with +crit and some non fire elemental damage added
to proc both Shade of Solaris AND Elemental Equlibrum AND Elemental Overload

Oh yeah baby,

insane Righteous Fire



Everything u said is wrong . I suggest u to read the amulet stats one more time .
Last edited by Caldoni on Nov 24, 2016, 6:44:34 AM
"
EnafAequi wrote:
double Shade of Solaris + Xoph'ethula's Heart + Belly of The Beast

with Righteous Fire as main damage dealer
+ blade vortex or another spell with +crit and some non fire elemental damage added
to proc both Shade of Solaris AND Elemental Equlibrum AND Elemental Overload

Oh yeah baby,

insane Righteous Fire


The amulet would give you nothing apart from the life. The wand gives RF nothing apart from the conditional spell damage. And RF can only equip one wand as it needs Rise of the Phoenix shield. So only 120% conditional damage boost. You're better off sticking with the more traditional RF weapon of Doon Ceubiyari, which btw also benefits from the amulets' strength boost.

And this is not even touching on the fact that you can't proc EE with the amulet equipped since it has Avatar of Fire on it aka "Deal no non-fire damage".

Second-guessing yourself is a good habit.
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies[/quote]
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 24, 2016, 7:08:24 AM
Nice weapon range gets displayed now ?
"
Scrubble07 wrote:
Do all these people talking about vendor trash realize that the sword and the bow will get upgraded? Probably not because reading is difficult.


I love how you're implying that the sword will be upgraded, when there is NO indication of it anywhere,plus you say that reading is "difficult"... the irony is delicious!
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
EnafAequi wrote:
double Shade of Solaris + Xoph'ethula's Heart + Belly of The Beast

with Righteous Fire as main damage dealer
+ blade vortex or another spell with +crit and some non fire elemental damage added
to proc both Shade of Solaris AND Elemental Equlibrum AND Elemental Overload

Oh yeah baby,

insane Righteous Fire


The amulet would give you nothing apart from the life. The wand gives RF nothing apart from the conditional spell damage. And RF can only equip one wand as it needs Rise of the Phoenix shield. So only 120% conditional damage boost. You're better off sticking with the more traditional RF weapon of Doon Ceubiyari, which btw also benefits from the amulets' strength boost.

And this is not even touching on the fact that you can't proc EE with the amulet equipped since it has Avatar of Fire on it aka "Deal no non-fire damage".

Second-guessing yourself is a good habit.

nice try but RF degen doesnt benefits from spell damage
The amulet, Oro's Flicker strike builds will probably say THANK YOU!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info