New Unique Items

"
Crimsonyd wrote:
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
Scrubble07 wrote:
Do all these people talking about vendor trash realize that the sword and the bow will get upgraded? Probably not because reading is difficult.


I love how you're implying that the sword will be upgraded, when there is NO indication of it anywhere,plus you say that reading is "difficult"... the irony is delicious!

Dude please read the swords name it's like copy of the bow one and you can check bow's upgrade in breachs learn more section.


So if you "read", as you state, the opening statement says:
"
So today we're showing off two unique items obtainable through Breach, and two that will be available in the rest of Wraeclast.


We can see the bow can be upgraded from the Breachs learn more section and they openly state the amulet is an upgraded version.

The Breachs learn more page states that only Breachlord drop uniques are upgradeable.

"
Monsters from the Breach drop new unique items that are specific to their Domain. When slain in their Domain, Breachlords are able to drop Blessings that allow these new uniques to be upgraded.


So lets do some math, 2 of them are not going to be breachlord drops, but we know the bow and the amulet are, so that must mean the sword and the wand are not upgradeable.

While you may have been right about the bow, what you did with the sword is not called "reading" its called "making an assumption". One that happens to be wrong, because "you" failed to read, as you just so called out other people for.
Love the 3D art of the sword! nice work GGG!
▒ █▒█▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀   ▒ IN THE JOURNEY TO BECOMING
▒ █▒█▒█ █▄▄█ █ ▄▄  ▒ A MASTER FISHERMAN...
▒ ▀█▒█▀ █   █▄▄█   ▒               
▒                    ▒ TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR FISH?
▒   Winding Pier fame    ▒ ~Sartador
This game need one more unique item like shavronne.

There's just 2 unique for chaos energy shield by passing.

Shavs = Really unique item.(expensive)
Solaris larica = useless item



"
VOXUE wrote:
This game need one more unique item like shavronne.

There's just 2 unique for chaos energy shield by passing.

Shavs = Really unique item.(expensive)
Solaris larica = useless item


While i dont disagree that there should be more of a middle of the road item for this, you can actually run a solaris lorica. This is more of because of how rediculous ES is right now. General Tso's 6 linked a lorica a few days ago and only dropped to 7k energy shield instead of 9k. Thats still more than you will see with just about any build with life. He went mapping and did fine.
Cool new items. Love the amulet.
Fire makes me zzz.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
Crimsonyd wrote:
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
Scrubble07 wrote:

I love how you're implying that the sword will be upgraded, when there is NO indication of it anywhere,plus you say that reading is "difficult"... the irony is delicious!

Dude please read the swords name it's like copy of the bow one and you can check bow's upgrade in breachs learn more section.


So if you "read", as you state, the opening statement says:
"
So today we're showing off two unique items obtainable through Breach, and two that will be available in the rest of Wraeclast.


We can see the bow can be upgraded from the Breachs learn more section and they openly state the amulet is an upgraded version.

The Breachs learn more page states that only Breachlord drop uniques are upgradeable.

"
Monsters from the Breach drop new unique items that are specific to their Domain. When slain in their Domain, Breachlords are able to drop Blessings that allow these new uniques to be upgraded.


So lets do some math, 2 of them are not going to be breachlord drops, but we know the bow and the amulet are, so that must mean the sword and the wand are not upgradeable.

While you may have been right about the bow, what you did with the sword is not called "reading" its called "making an assumption". One that happens to be wrong, because "you" failed to read, as you just so called out other people for.


Thank you and sorry that you had to point the obvious here, lol.

Like I said, the irony is delicious!
"
Eriktion wrote:
"
Amarantha wrote:
That amulet is so freakin epic for EA builds too


you cant use EE anymore tho (avatar of fire) - so its pretty bad for EA


It's actually really good if you're like me who likes to go ignite based which w/o gmp and just prolif. It's about the same clear speed and 10x better for bosses.
Its funny how it seems no one takes into account these might be breachlord uniques that can be upgraded that amulet looks like it might be an upgraded version already because of the name Xorp+etula, Ewar's Mirage looks like it could be upgraded along with Xorp's nurture
everybody takes that into account, since it's clearly stated that both are upgraded uniques in their description
Last edited by KalidhoS on Nov 26, 2016, 12:38:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info