2.6 Tornado shot Who said you had to hit more than once? (cheap) will make 1 for 3.0

Hello there,nice build!

Before i start,sorry for my bad english,haha.

So,i have 2 questions:

1-I have a 5-link GGGRG slivertongue,but i don't have much currency to waste.Can i change the slower projectiles to added fire damage,without losing too much dmg? (on the frenzy setup)

2-Why should i pick up Acuity at the passive tree? Isn't there better choices?
"
LordLuizbrad wrote:
Hello there,nice build!

Before i start,sorry for my bad english,haha.

So,i have 2 questions:

1-I have a 5-link GGGRG slivertongue,but i don't have much currency to waste.Can i change the slower projectiles to added fire damage,without losing too much dmg? (on the frenzy setup)

2-Why should i pick up Acuity at the passive tree? Isn't there better choices?

That setup shouldn't reduce your damage by much, also we pick up acuity simply because accuracy and dex can be hard to get
Last edited by cgnGOD on Dec 20, 2016, 12:12:02 PM
Hey, i was just wondering what flasks you're running, i can kinda see them in one of your videos but can't tell what modifiers you have on them. Thanks!
What's the ascdendancy order?
"
Zolaf wrote:
Hey, i was just wondering what flasks you're running, i can kinda see them in one of your videos but can't tell what modifiers you have on them. Thanks!

"
well i use a catalysed eternal flask of stauncing. atziri´s promise and a witch fire brew, surgeons jade flask of reflexes and then the last flask is just your preference i run a surgeons basalt flask of heat to cope with phys ref
"
ashen2 wrote:
What's the ascdendancy order?

"
well first of all we want the toxic delivery note as fast as we can which means by cruel. after that we go for unstable infusion and deadly infusion
Hey I like your build and stuff but is it possible for you to post your items that ur currently running with the gems with them?
Like a pic with all the gems in it and stuff for belt, boots, gloves and all that stuff including the potions?
If you could that would be amazing.
Thanks again for the build.
"
KheIdar wrote:
Hey I like your build and stuff but is it possible for you to post your items that ur currently running with the gems with them?
Like a pic with all the gems in it and stuff for built, boots, gloves and all that stuff including the potions?
If you could that would be amazing.
Thanks again for the build.

Hello since a pick isn't going to be any good for me I'll just tell you :), My gloves were snakebites with LVL 12 vulner on hit, you can obtain these for 18ex or buying 30c of snakebites and vaaling them happened 6 times for me in those 30 gloves. Quiver i just a regular drillneck. The helmet is a nightmare bascinet with tri res and good life and ev, Same with boots. MY bow is Slivertongue tried reach it's good but i prefer sliver. chest is just an 1110 ev with life and res 6L. Rings are 1 steel ring with chaos dmg crafted on it with some life the other one is a two stone ring with life and res and phys attack. Belt is generally just whatever you need I'd recommend a vanguard belt for the exstra ev. and then finally my amulet is a jade with life and phys, the gems is what i have in the guide
Last edited by cgnGOD on Jan 22, 2017, 8:32:55 AM
I still kind of don't understand your meritum with the third bandit. :o
Is taking the Frenzy charge beneficial or not? I imagine it takes longer to stack it up isn't quite fluid for the snakebites bonus and you also don't take any charges in the tree. Just asking to confirm.
I did wonder the same thing however, i am using bloodrage and it makes wonders, waiting for reply though on the thought process so far im having fun on the build and currently making currencies however i am left with a struggle on what to have on the body armor though, needing some advise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info