[2.5] Arly's HoWA raider

Current Gear... my tree is a little bit different from urs, but i have a question. IF i wanna farm higher tiers maps/shaper/guardians and stuff, is my tree fine for it? i see you didnt take heart of thunder and wonder why?

Last edited by UhYuuki on Dec 29, 2016, 8:55:48 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Current Gear... my tree is a little bit different from urs, but i have a question. IF i wanna farm higher tiers maps/shaper/guardians and stuff, is my tree fine for it? i see you didnt take heart of thunder and wonder why?

Your tree will work fine. Assuming you make an effort to dodge some hits the only thing that will prevent you from doing shaper and guardians is a dps threshold.

HoT is waste for me because id need to spend 2 nodes to just reach it and even so, you are still having to take several mediocre 12% nodes to get to one final 25/3 pen node.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Your tree will work fine. Assuming you make an effort to dodge some hits the only thing that will prevent you from doing shaper and guardians is a dps threshold.

HoT is waste for me because id need to spend 2 nodes to just reach it and even so, you are still having to take several mediocre 12% nodes to get to one final 25/3 pen node.
when u say dps threshold, what do you mean?
"
UhYuuki wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

when u say dps threshold, what do you mean?

A certain amount of dps to kill the shaper before his ground vortex blankets the entire field and makes it impossible to win and thus bricking the run.
oh, ill prob respec my tree into urs tonight, so i should just grab vitality void if i plan on doing endgame stuff right?
"
UhYuuki wrote:
oh, ill prob respec my tree into urs tonight, so i should just grab vitality void if i plan on doing endgame stuff right?

Yes.
thank you
will this work with 1 howa? im running this on HC thx for the guide
"
tiasim wrote:
will this work with 1 howa? im running this on HC thx for the guide

Absolutely need 2.
Hey there!

I have a few quick questions, if you dont mind:

Do you run the same auras for BF and ST?

I do not have skyforth, how will this affect what auras I can run?

Could you perhaps take a quick peek at my gear and let me know what items I should upgrade first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info