[3.12] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam (All Content)

Please tell me you are posting an update for 3.12 :) I need your build in my life....
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
"
beledric wrote:
Please tell me you are posting an update for 3.12 :) I need your build in my life....

Skill tree pretty much remained the same.

Guide will be updated before league start. :)
Loved playing that build in harvest can't wait to smash this one or your Chieftan which is pretty similar in the next one. I am on the ropes about which one to play :)))
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
Can i use chieftain?
"
beledric wrote:
Loved playing that build in harvest can't wait to smash this one or your Chieftan which is pretty similar in the next one. I am on the ropes about which one to play :)))

Chieftain now is really tanky because of 3.11 changes. So if you want a safer build, go Chieftain. :)

"
johnngo08 wrote:
Can i use chieftain?

Short answer: Yes. :)

Guide is now updated (except POB, skill tree in there is still applicable though).
Forgive me if this has been asked. There are a ton of pages on this thread. I love the build so first off thank you for that.

Anyone can really answer but in the POB some gems don't show like they should be linked. I'm specifically looking at EO level 95. And the helmet slot has 4 gems but only see 2 that look to be linked. Is this correct?

Same thing with gloves and boots.

on the skills page for socket groups.

thank you all.
"
302mustang wrote:
Forgive me if this has been asked. There are a ton of pages on this thread. I love the build so first off thank you for that.

Anyone can really answer but in the POB some gems don't show like they should be linked. I'm specifically looking at EO level 95. And the helmet slot has 4 gems but only see 2 that look to be linked. Is this correct?

thank you all.

If you follow the gems setup in page of of this guide, you will be fine.

Having the 4L gems linked will not have any side effects. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
302mustang wrote:

thank you all.

If you follow the gems setup in page of of this guide, you will be fine.

Having the 4L gems linked will not have any side effects. :)

So for the EO build do I follow page 1 of this guide or the PoB? Because they are different. Different gems.

Thanks again.
"
302mustang wrote:

So for the EO build do I follow page 1 of this guide or the PoB? Because they are different. Different gems.

Thanks again.

Follow the gems in the guide and not the one in POB. Guide will always be most up-to-date.
Hi there!

I know the answer is probably burried in the FAQ but I was wondering about the "Wise oak" flask. What do you recommend for your resistance matching? Match them all or is that not exactly necessary? Any help would be great, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info