[2.6] ChaosFall, Dual Void Battery & Dual ming's heart Low Life poison bladefall assassin Video UP

Hi there! From your gear it is seen you don't cap resists! How do you deal with it?
I've found that Mana Leech instead of Culling Strike on OoS makes the general map clear perfectly smooth and lets me swap in another utility flask. I anticipate having to switch back to a mana flask when I level sufficiently for Guardians, but it's fine thus far.

"
Last edited by Galadedrid on Apr 9, 2017, 11:58:53 AM
"
RAINLOVVER wrote:
Hi there! From your gear it is seen you don't cap resists! How do you deal with it?

i'm capped.. go to check my stats in thread, i've screen.

"
Galadedrid wrote:
I've found that Mana Leech instead of Culling Strike on OoS makes the general map clear perfectly smooth and lets me swap in another utility flask. I anticipate having to switch back to a mana flask when I level sufficiently for Guardians, but it's fine thus far.

understand, not sure how much can be good mana leech can help on OoS but is not a bad idea.
hf with build :)
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Apr 10, 2017, 1:47:24 PM
Ive messed up somewhere i think....i have all the right gear but i dont understand how u get ur phys dmg so high. ur phys tool tip is about 10k and mine is 1k. any ideas what im missing?
"
zierst wrote:
Ive messed up somewhere i think....i have all the right gear but i dont understand how u get ur phys dmg so high. ur phys tool tip is about 10k and mine is 1k. any ideas what im missing?

ehm no.. but tooltip in my screen is full buffed!
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
WHERE is your Wither totem setup?

You got insane chaos dmg and youre poison..seems kinda stupid not using wither since it will change your dmg entirely
"
hyyyben wrote:
WHERE is your Wither totem setup?

You got insane chaos dmg and youre poison..seems kinda stupid not using wither since it will change your dmg entirely

yes, i forgot wither setup xD haha

Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
A
Is this possible to play as totem?
"
popotm wrote:
Is this possible to play as totem?

yes
Mirror service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246346
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info