🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Swamp of Sorrow" [Coral Hideout]

"
MisterTails wrote:
"

Hello. Yes, is MTX Decoration.
You by the way can already use not separate Calculator. On the ready site by namanix, you can choose hideouts and there is a ready list of decorations.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/DerroK/uploads


Ah, I see. Thank you.

The link you provided cites several MTX that aren't necessarily found within the in-game shop; I cannot find any "Pooled Water" decoration. Are some of these MTX tied to support packs, perhaps? Or maybe under another name...?


"Pooled Water" is in a new Fairgraves Mystery Box
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 31 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
"
"
MisterTails wrote:
"

Hello. Yes, is MTX Decoration.
You by the way can already use not separate Calculator. On the ready site by namanix, you can choose hideouts and there is a ready list of decorations.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/DerroK/uploads


Ah, I see. Thank you.

The link you provided cites several MTX that aren't necessarily found within the in-game shop; I cannot find any "Pooled Water" decoration. Are some of these MTX tied to support packs, perhaps? Or maybe under another name...?


"Pooled Water" is in a new Fairgraves Mystery Box


....Guess I'll toss a few more bucks at GGG. rip
great work, thanks for sharing !

Someone know how to get Overgrown Hideout now ?
"
Noks wrote:
great work, thanks for sharing !

Someone know how to get Overgrown Hideout now ?


Hello, thank you! Overgrown Hideout can be found on Orchard Map.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 31 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
I am importing the Flowering Sanctuary (Autumn style), but I can't seem to find where to get 5 Blessing Fonts (I have only one, from previous masters).

Anyone knows where to find it, or perhaps suggest an alternative item to place instead?
"
conus82 wrote:
I am importing the Flowering Sanctuary (Autumn style), but I can't seem to find where to get 5 Blessing Fonts (I have only one, from previous masters).

Anyone knows where to find it, or perhaps suggest an alternative item to place instead?


Hey. I am afraid that there are no alternative scenery. But you can change your Crafting Bench to Blessing Fonts type. And put on his decoration Blessing Fonts.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 31 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
I absolutely love Flowering Sanctuary hideout and am currently farming to get Alva to 7 to be able to get the last stuff for it. Although I was wondering about one thing tho. Are u planning on making it functional aswell? I can't open Alva's Incursions inside the hideout and not Jun's Syndicates either, would love to see a update on this. Thanks for the amazing hideout!
With how difficult it is to get Alva to 7, is there anyway we can make the autumn hideout work with Alva 6?
Last edited by Kj1 on Dec 30, 2018, 5:20:50 AM
"
iDecibel wrote:
I absolutely love Flowering Sanctuary hideout and am currently farming to get Alva to 7 to be able to get the last stuff for it. Although I was wondering about one thing tho. Are u planning on making it functional aswell? I can't open Alva's Incursions inside the hideout and not Jun's Syndicates either, would love to see a update on this. Thanks for the amazing hideout!


Hello, Thank you! When I did Hideout, at that time I ignored the league content and unfortunately did not think about it, that the masters needed a place to open portals, because in the first days I was only in Poorjoys Asylum for 100 lvl(, Now I will consider this problem, thanks!

"
Kj1 wrote:
With how difficult it is to get Alva to 7, is there anyway we can make the autumn hideout work with Alva 6?


Alva 7 I think is very necessary for autumn hideout. Decoration "Fellshrine Ruins" are the biggest walls in the game, I see no analogues for them. But Alva before the 7th level is not difficult to do, just remember in which rooms of the 3rd level you killed the architect in The Temple of Atzoatl itself. I myself asked friends to call me on all The Temple of Atzoatl with rooms 3 lvl.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 31 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
Your hideout are all master pieces.
Great work thanks for this! Loving it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info