🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Swamp of Sorrow" [Coral Hideout]

"
FullCust wrote:
Awesome Harrogath video, thanks for sharing!
Also made me realize no matter how far PoE has come... it is not D2...
The soundtrack brings back everything... :')


Hello! Thank you!!! FullCust

"
morfer wrote:
Hey I really enjoy your Hideouts but have one question:
How can you make your game looking so dark? For example if I enter Zanas hideout its pretty bright and if I see your video about the "Dead Tree map portal" it is looking super dark and quite nice with the lights!

Any idea?

Keep up the work :)


Hello morfer! Thanks a lot!!! With the release of the Bestiary league the lighting in Zana's HO changed globally. I have no idea why it was done, but I do feel it looks worse...
πŸ†pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview πŸ“œ
πŸ†Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 32 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
"
morfer wrote:
Hey I really enjoy your Hideouts but have one question:
How can you make your game looking so dark? For example if I enter Zanas hideout its pretty bright and if I see your video about the "Dead Tree map portal" it is looking super dark and quite nice with the lights!

Any idea?

Keep up the work :)


Im building a Leo Hideout in standard...Leo's ho is very bright...

I make it darker by putting Catarina Thicc Tree's and stuff like that.
Thanks for the answers, to bad they changed it... oh well - you can still do nice things =)
derrok is my hero, now and forever :')
β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€
Hello DerroK

I'm a huge fan of your work, inspired me alot of ideas, will put them in a good use when I've the time.

I just wanted to ask you if you could add the music on your videos into description. I often love the music on your videos too. I remember the song at 3:45 of this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGYpi-0J4c

But I really cant where it was from, would love if you can tell me .)

Keep up the good work /bow
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello DerroK

I'm a huge fan of your work, inspired me alot of ideas, will put them in a good use when I've the time.

I just wanted to ask you if you could add the music on your videos into description. I often love the music on your videos too. I remember the song at 3:45 of this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGYpi-0J4c

But I really cant where it was from, would love if you can tell me .)

Keep up the good work /bow


Hello BatuBaker! Thank you! It's Warcraft 3 Soundtrack - Night Elf. By the way I did not think to leave in the description the name of the soundtracks. Now I will leave them in the description. Thank you for the idea!
πŸ†pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview πŸ“œ
πŸ†Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 32 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
"
Ryphe wrote:
derrok is my hero, now and forever :')


Thank you, Ryphe ))
πŸ†pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview πŸ“œ
πŸ†Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 32 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
Hey, thanks for the fast reply. I cannot believe I didnt remember that lol. Glad to help .)

PS: Any future plans about a gore-themed Elreon's ho without or few MTX ?
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hey, thanks for the fast reply. I cannot believe I didnt remember that lol. Glad to help .)

PS: Any future plans about a gore-themed Elreon's ho without or few MTX ?


The time will come for that :-) Not the next one, though.
πŸ†pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview πŸ“œ
πŸ†Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Level 100: 32 | Mirrors Drop: 4 | Krillson: 0 |
Do you have Any Leo Hideout Plans? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info