[3.12*] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam (End Game Viable)

I'm liking the build I'm currently 81 but was clearing t12s by 75 lol. Was wondering what you think of replacing enduring cry and immortal call with cwdt and molten shell. Hate having to stop cyclone to pop it, usually thats when I die at higher map tiers.
"
Sanlordis wrote:
I'm liking the build I'm currently 81 but was clearing t12s by 75 lol. Was wondering what you think of replacing enduring cry and immortal call with cwdt and molten shell. Hate having to stop cyclone to pop it, usually thats when I die at higher map tiers.

Red Dream jewel is a huge QOL when it comes to endurance charges so if you have the spare currency, you can consider getting that.

If you so chose, I would recommend to keep Immortal Call and replace Enduring Cry with Molten Shell.
Cool tyvm it's insane the content this build can do at such low lvls and I'll get me one of those gems asap!
Drop champion ascendancy to either slayer (no-vaal pact)/elementalist and keep raider.

If you go double slayer/elementalist, you never have to worry about reflect
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/some1s/characters?characterName=StiylaMagnus

Getting oneshot constantly during t12+ maps. 4945 life, 1458~ armor, 5943 evasion, res capped, 36484 cyclone unbuffed, 49174 buffed, golem/totem are barely ever up.

As I work on getting my bronn's 6l, and a better life craft on my ring, is there anything else I can do here? Opal rings are 65c, and xoph's heart is 5 ex, don't think I'll ever be able to get them, took constant chaos recipes just to get 3ex.

Don't think a 6ex+ build is considered 'budget' at this point, other budget builds under 1ex are deathless at twice the dps.
whats the point using Enduring Cry?
IC will consume the charges as soon as possible.
At what circumstance shall we use EC? just before encountering the boss/monsters?
when u dealing with the boss, do u use EC frequently?
"
some1s wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/some1s/characters?characterName=StiylaMagnus

Getting oneshot constantly during t12+ maps. 4945 life, 1458~ armor, 5943 evasion, res capped, 36484 cyclone unbuffed, 49174 buffed, golem/totem are barely ever up.

As I work on getting my bronn's 6l, and a better life craft on my ring, is there anything else I can do here? Opal rings are 65c, and xoph's heart is 5 ex, don't think I'll ever be able to get them, took constant chaos recipes just to get 3ex.

Don't think a 6ex+ build is considered 'budget' at this point, other budget builds under 1ex are deathless at twice the dps.

Your life pool is low at your current level. You should have at least 5500.

You do not need Opal rings for the build. A good pair of two stone ring with 70+ life is relatively cheap and you will still have enough damage.

I also see that you are using a 4L thus the lack in damage. Upgrading to a 5L will give you at least 40% more damage. A 6L will provide you even more damage.

You can consider trading for a 6L white chest and try craft using Scouring + Essence of Greed. This will further improve your survivability.

For jewels, get life % jewels on all 6 of them. You will easily push your life over 6000 when you reach level 90.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"
pantxike wrote:
whats the point using Enduring Cry?
IC will consume the charges as soon as possible.
At what circumstance shall we use EC? just before encountering the boss/monsters?
when u dealing with the boss, do u use EC frequently?

You will cast Enduring Cry just before you engage mobs. I got used to the casting so it is a subconscious thing to me.

If you can afford, you can use Red Dream jewel for endurance charge on kill.
thx for replying, and sorry for my poor English.
im thinking about if i use Enduring Cry without IC, just like ur duelist build.
is there some connection between IC & Vaal Pact? cause i see them both exist in lots of builds.
i mean maintaining Endurance Charge help me avoiding from one-shot.
"
pantxike wrote:
thx for replying, and sorry for my poor English.
im thinking about if i use Enduring Cry without IC, just like ur duelist build.
is there some connection between IC & Vaal Pact? cause i see them both exist in lots of builds.
i mean maintaining Endurance Charge help me avoiding from one-shot.

Your English is fine. :)

The only connection between Immortal Call and Vaal Pact will probably be ensuring better survivability.

Most build (if not all) will use Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call setup but not all build go for Vaal Pact.

And yes, you can definitely drop Immortal Call and just rely on Enduring Cry for survival.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
pantxike wrote:
thx for replying, and sorry for my poor English.
im thinking about if i use Enduring Cry without IC, just like ur duelist build.
is there some connection between IC & Vaal Pact? cause i see them both exist in lots of builds.
i mean maintaining Endurance Charge help me avoiding from one-shot.

Your English is fine. :)

The only connection between Immortal Call and Vaal Pact will probably be ensuring better survivability.

Most build (if not all) will use Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call setup but not all build go for Vaal Pact.

And yes, you can definitely drop Immortal Call and just rely on Enduring Cry for survival.

i just tried and find something. so i come here to share with u.
with VP it's dangerous to stop attacking because of no leeching.
and when i Enduring Cry, that stop attacking will cause some issue,
so i keep some distance with the monster pack, it's easy before i engaging, but after that it's hard to find a chance to Cry, especially when i dealing with boss and harbringer.
with 3 end charging, it did make me tougher, my life dont jump up and down drastically, more smoother.

after all i think the duelist way of leeching is more fit Eduring Cry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info