[3.12*] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam (End Game Viable)

"
kira1414 wrote:

You will replace Rage with Melee Physical. :)


Done, thx!

Can you pls give me an advice. I few minutes ago i fought with Veritania (i have only 2 lvl awakening on atlas) and she just oneshot me sixth times in a row. What i'm need to change in my gear or skill-tree to raise up my survivability.
"
sfpTV wrote:

Done, thx!

Can you pls give me an advice. I few minutes ago i fought with Veritania (i have only 2 lvl awakening on atlas) and she just oneshot me sixth times in a row. What i'm need to change in my gear or skill-tree to raise up my survivability.

There are a few attacks that can 1 shot. The tornadoes that she cast when you are next to her. There is a sound cue so when you hear that, leap away. Once the tornadoes leaves her, leap right back onto her.

Try sticking right on her and her semi-range attacks will not hit you. If you are not in melee range, she will use her range attack on you. And you have to keep moving in order to avoid her attacks.

The other 2 attacks that she does when she flew off screen can easily be avoided.

And your gears, need to be replaced. You have 199% life nodes but your life pool is only 4.5K.

You want high life rolls on all your rare slots (including jewels) and this can easily be achieved now with harvest crafting.

Drop Red dream. A medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood allows you to pick Discipline of Unyielding and Slaughter.

Get a crusader exploding chest instead of Skin of the Lords.

Use 2 x Steel rings (1 of them be warlord influenced and has curse flammability on hit, see recommended rares).

For flasks, use:

1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

Use rare boots similar to this:


They can easily be crafted in Harvest.

For your gloves, you can:
1. Remove add life till you hit t1 life
2. augment / remove add defence till you hit hybrid life
thx a lot
is there a rare helmet that i can replace with dovoto or devoto are just good on this build

"
Trollingers wrote:
is there a rare helmet that i can replace with dovoto or devoto are just good on this build


Yes. Warlord influenced Royal Burgonet helm with following stats:

- T1 life
- T1 hybrid life + armor
- 10% physical damage taken as fire
- Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance
- Resist of choice x 2
Hello I really like your build.

Do you have pastebin for a Tree where you use the Berserker insted of Champion?

Also, does it actually kill everything in the game?
"
NeonM3ntos wrote:
Hello I really like your build.

Do you have pastebin for a Tree where you use the Berserker insted of Champion?

Also, does it actually kill everything in the game?

The POB pastebin has been updated to include Raider + Berserker.

The build can handle all content but you will need end game gear as you progress through the content.
nice build but have a doubt if you use Resolute Technique in passive tree why you recommends " Attacks have +1.#% to critical strike chance" in chest?
"
Arcalkor wrote:
nice build but have a doubt if you use Resolute Technique in passive tree why you recommends " Attacks have +1.#% to critical strike chance" in chest?

Cos eventually, you will want to transit to EO skill tree. :)
Hello, thx for great build! Playing it on SSF Standard atm (began it instead of harvest league). I've got some problems with endgame bosses (lost all 6 portals at 2/4 of my Awakeners and 1/1 UElder). I spent about 200 regrets to try different variants of your build, now trying to upgrade it by my own, but idk what i should to improve and actually HOW to imporve it on SSF.
Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/ZD0Ap8Tq
Is it good to have stats like that or that build is not for hard bossing?

Thanks!
Last edited by Danay on Aug 28, 2020, 5:48:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info