Xbox Version Doesn't Feel Like Path of Exile

See, I haven't had any gameplay issue, but I am rolling a Tornado Shot ranger so there isn't much room yet for error.

It's the trade board even being there at this rate. As I said before, played the PC version for years and never had a 6l item on my own, if I can't even look for one, ANYWHERE, then I don't need to trade anyone.
"
See, I haven't had any gameplay issue, but I am rolling a Tornado Shot ranger so there isn't much room yet for error.

It's the trade board even being there at this rate. As I said before, played the PC version for years and never had a 6l item on my own, if I can't even look for one, ANYWHERE, then I don't need to trade anyone.

I would love if the Xbox version got higher drop rates in exchange for trading, since the trading is in a sorry state right now. I do think they'll improve it within the next year though. I also haven't had build issues yet because I went blade vortex, but I did run into some issues with one of the bosses, where a group finder would have helped. I was blowing through the game and then hit that one boss where I was getting slammed.
Feels like a mix of Sacred2 and Titan Quest to me..good shit.
"

As a player of both.. no. Cannot find items for trade. Trade board is water down and cliche. I have never found or made a 6l myself in this game and I have played it off and on since 2012... They make it almost impossible to find one on the Xbox version as you can't even ask in a trade chat.. you can't even search for a 6l socketed item... it's garbage.

We can't even get an Xbox trade sub forum to trade in to find gear.. In a game that is all about gear find and trading and getting stronger to complete maps, this system is trash. If they don't get a poe.trade esque system on consoles or a better way to find the gear you want, then it's going to be a short lived hype train for me. I was excited to finally play this on console. But no guilds, no PVP, no chat and no good trade system has left me a bit annoyed and aggravated.

In my personal opinion the state of trading doesn't make this a different game. It's the same game with different trading.

Standard Forever
Cant imagine why anyone would think PC & XBOX would be identical..but anyway.
As a person who hates gaming on PC....because I work on the damn things all day!..I was delighted to see this on XBOX...and I have put serious time into it.
Very enjoyable so far.

BTW - I would have waited till November before buying an Xbox.
Have my SCORPIO on pre-order, so am looking forward to 4K visuals.

Keep up the good work GGG.

My Wish List:
Zoom in and out of playing.
In Game Group finder.
Loot Filters
Stash Sorting (item type, gem color etc.)
A solid crafting system, be able to decide what sockets have what color and where!
XBOX Community presence on the forum login.
XBOX ONE
First of all anyone who says the game is currently the same as pc version is misinformed. I understand that console is not the same as playing on PC. I have used both platforms for gaming. I did not expect them to be the same. To hell with the trade board. party forming must be easier. There is a board dedicated to this on PC. You can view available parties and all information needed to decide if you want to join is there. Joining or creating a party can take as little as seconds. I know this is possible as it is in other xbox games. Way more enjoyable that current xbox group forming. I am looking forward to this enhancement.
Any player claiming both are the same game haven't played both, I can with ease name 20 solid differences. We dont really care if its the same, but we want a mmo type game to be social, chat and guilds would greatly improve the game, so would rankings as we play to compete, a trade chat would quickly fix the econamy over night.
*Delete* Didn't realize how much this post was necro'd
Last edited by metfansc on Dec 26, 2017, 10:32:58 AM
*Delete* Didn't realize how much this post was necro'd
Last edited by metfansc on Dec 26, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info