"
dnates2014 wrote:
What do upgrade next? .
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dnates2014/characters

Any guys here that can help?

all jewels should have % life at the very least
sceptre with ele focus and blood magic
essence crafted helmet with burning damage

understandable :) thanks. I don't know where to get resist so i used jewels lol.
other than what you mentioned, my gear is fine right?
Last edited by dnates2014 on Jun 13, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

better than OP weapon xD
"
dnates2014 wrote:
understandable :) thanks. I don't know where to get resist so i used jewels lol.
other than what you mentioned, my gear is fine right?

yes
"
altdiablo wrote:

better than OP weapon xD

penetration doesn't work with rf and sr
For those that don't really like sunder that much, especially in the incursion when at times it can feel clunky.

Do what I did, if you have some minimal currency, get a wanderlust, it's like 2 alch or 1c on poe trade.

Goldrim, 1-2 c on poe trade. The screaming eagle about 1 alch on poe trade,get 2 of them.

And finally a tabula for later on as in at about lvl 38, 10-12 c.

With sunder and these items you have a decent enough speed so you can clear mobs pretty fast and get to lvl 38 quickly.

After it ditch the 2 screaming eagle, get 2 axiom perpetuum.

Link your tabula with scorching ray, cast while channeling, firestorm,controlled destruction,added fire damage, elemental focus. You can try other combos as well with firestorm and cast while channeling. You can link firestorm earlier at lvl 25 if you wish, and link it with stuff like faster casting, so you don't have to wait till lvl 38 for cwc

This will take you till end game kitava, it's a pretty relaxed play, and since you take a ton of regen nodes from the passive tree with the fire nodes but you don't degen yourself with RF, you don't really need good gear to keep leveling, keep going further and further in the game.

This allows you to gather all of the currency for better gear since you don't really need to change anything, instead of constantly tuning and switching from act to act to not get killed by the mobs.

I spent some money and got myself a nice belt with alt spamming and a decent sceptre. I have a bad affix on the sceptre tho (life on kill), do you know if I can multicraft it with blood magic and something else like area damage or fire damage, or can I only craft blood magic ?

If I can only put blood magic on it I won't bother spending 2 ex on it for multicraft, if it's possible maybe I'll do it. Think I'd rather restart the weapon when I've got cash if I can only get blood magic with multi.

Sceptre is on my profile, it has :

Opal base
lv 18 ele focus/ele damage (alt spam)
29% burning damage (alt spam)
11 life gained on kill (regal)
22% DoT (craft)

I think in case I want to restart it, I could just annul and pray it gets rid of life on kill, it's only 8 chaos or so, worth the gamble
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jun 14, 2018, 3:35:53 AM
Hi,

Could anyone provide a detailed step guide for crafting the Sceptre and Helmet?

Seems like the best affix for Sceptre is socketed elemental focus+melee splash and later
elreon multi-mod with blood magic. what should be the sequence for using each currency orb and at what stage to use Elreon?

And also for helmet burning damage + elemental damage (essence of horror)? what is the sequence?

New player here, Thanks for help!
Hi,

Seems like the best affix for Sceptre is socketed elemental focus+melee splash and later
elreon multi-mod with blood magic. what should be the sequence for using each currency orb and at what stage to use Elreon?

And also for helmet burning damage + elemental damage (essence of horror)? what is the sequence?

Hi,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info