3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain

"
So I just recieved a nice christmas gift, which means I have 3,5 Ex to spend. I have a problem making up my mind so hopefully I can get some help here.

I love RF, but this league I want most challenges done, but I have been told I am better of going with AWT totem guy is this true?

If not, can anyone help me out gear wise? I can't decide which items to upgrade first etc. I could buy a kaom's heart, but don't know if it's worth it currency wise, before getting all the other good stuff.

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!


I would def go for a Kaoms now that you can afford it, it boosts both your damage and healthpool by alot.

Try getting one as close to 40% firedamage as you can or reroll the stat.
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
So I just recieved a nice christmas gift, which means I have 3,5 Ex to spend. I have a problem making up my mind so hopefully I can get some help here.

I love RF, but this league I want most challenges done, but I have been told I am better of going with AWT totem guy is this true?

If not, can anyone help me out gear wise? I can't decide which items to upgrade first etc. I could buy a kaom's heart, but don't know if it's worth it currency wise, before getting all the other good stuff.

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!


I would def go for a Kaoms now that you can afford it, it boosts both your damage and healthpool by alot.

Try getting one as close to 40% firedamage as you can or reroll the stat.


So buying the cheapest one and spamming divines?

"
Scarri wrote:
Are you playing HC or SC? Either way Kaom's for survival either elder helm or essence craft for damage. Those would be my top 2 choices based on your gear, you should be able to fill in resists for cheap on your rings after getting either.


I am playing SC, my problem right now is kinda both dmg and survival, thus making me feel like I have bought the wrong gear somehow.

But thanks!
"
jehovax wrote:
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Lvl 91 atm, have 370k DPS in POB with 1.8k life regen and 10k hp. Should i be able to fight shaper?


Yes. Shaper is more about knowing how the fight mechanics work than gear honestly. So if you can clear all of his guardians you should be able to kill him.


And what about Uber Atziri, would i be able to do it with my current gear or should i spend more to attempt it?

EDIT: Tried Uber Atziri for the first time in my life. Died 3 times at vaals (fucked it up), 1 time at the Atzir fight bc of a desync and the other 2 were my fault. But tbh im surprised i made it this far. THe trio fight was the best fight ive ever had in game and real life. With the unique flask and adding some more dmg / better jewels i should be able to nail her.
Last edited by JerryVoy on Dec 26, 2017, 10:31:50 PM
"
dkdunk wrote:
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
So I just recieved a nice christmas gift, which means I have 3,5 Ex to spend. I have a problem making up my mind so hopefully I can get some help here.

I love RF, but this league I want most challenges done, but I have been told I am better of going with AWT totem guy is this true?

If not, can anyone help me out gear wise? I can't decide which items to upgrade first etc. I could buy a kaom's heart, but don't know if it's worth it currency wise, before getting all the other good stuff.

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!


I would def go for a Kaoms now that you can afford it, it boosts both your damage and healthpool by alot.

Try getting one as close to 40% firedamage as you can or reroll the stat.


So buying the cheapest one and spamming divines?

"
Scarri wrote:
Are you playing HC or SC? Either way Kaom's for survival either elder helm or essence craft for damage. Those would be my top 2 choices based on your gear, you should be able to fill in resists for cheap on your rings after getting either.


I am playing SC, my problem right now is kinda both dmg and survival, thus making me feel like I have bought the wrong gear somehow.

But thanks!

Looked through ur gear

- Purchase a set of "The King's Heart" Card to OR a clean kaoms heart (DPS and survivability upgrade)
- Get a 30% more elemental dmg helm OR a elder helm with burning dmg/Conc effect (DPS Upgrade)
Last edited by duabijitelur on Dec 26, 2017, 10:17:17 PM
"
dkdunk wrote:
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
So I just recieved a nice christmas gift, which means I have 3,5 Ex to spend. I have a problem making up my mind so hopefully I can get some help here.

I love RF, but this league I want most challenges done, but I have been told I am better of going with AWT totem guy is this true?

If not, can anyone help me out gear wise? I can't decide which items to upgrade first etc. I could buy a kaom's heart, but don't know if it's worth it currency wise, before getting all the other good stuff.

Thanks in advance and merry christmas!


I would def go for a Kaoms now that you can afford it, it boosts both your damage and healthpool by alot.

Try getting one as close to 40% firedamage as you can or reroll the stat.


So buying the cheapest one and spamming divines?

"
Scarri wrote:
Are you playing HC or SC? Either way Kaom's for survival either elder helm or essence craft for damage. Those would be my top 2 choices based on your gear, you should be able to fill in resists for cheap on your rings after getting either.


I am playing SC, my problem right now is kinda both dmg and survival, thus making me feel like I have bought the wrong gear somehow.

But thanks!


The only problem I see with your gear is a lack of life regen. Here is a test you can do for 2c to make if feel better. Get a Bloodgrip marble amulet and an ambu's charge chest, for the bloodgrip sort by the life regen mod and get the highest one you can for 1c.

Otherwise get the Kaom's, but also get the marble amulet.
"
Scarri wrote:


The only problem I see with your gear is a lack of life regen. Here is a test you can do for 2c to make if feel better. Get a Bloodgrip marble amulet and an ambu's charge chest, for the bloodgrip sort by the life regen mod and get the highest one you can for 1c.

Otherwise get the Kaom's, but also get the marble amulet.


If i buy bloodgrip i have to figure out a new way to get my int i think, also i am trying to craft a marble amulet myself, but i am not good at that.
The only reason i am using the armor over ambu's charge is because I have been unlucky with getting the right colors for RF on my helmet :O

Swapping back to ambus or buying kaom as soon as i get the right colors :P

EDIT: Just bought kaoms heart, just trying to get the colors now so i can run with it :)
Last edited by dkdunk on Dec 27, 2017, 8:16:17 AM
I should get enchantments for boots/helmet, i think the rest of equipment it's ok. What's in your opinion best map to farm to get currency as RF?

Tell me what would you change from my set if you think something should be a priority. Working to get enchantments, already done 50+ ubers but still w8ing.
"
dkdunk wrote:
... I have been unlucky with getting the right colors for RF on my helmet :O

Swapping back to ambus or buying kaom as soon as i get the right colors :P

EDIT: Just bought kaoms heart, just trying to get the colors now so i can run with it :)

Do you mean getting 3-4 off-colour?

The trick is to use Vorici. What you do is:

1. use Vorici to add two blue sockets; this will make the top two sockets blue - this is important for the next step, because when you add and remove sockets, it removes the bottom ones first
2. use Vorici to add and remove a third socket until you get 3rd blue
3. use Vorici to add and remove 4th socket until you get 4th blue (it takes about 10 tries to get off-colour, in my experience)
"
rhah wrote:
"
dkdunk wrote:
... I have been unlucky with getting the right colors for RF on my helmet :O

Swapping back to ambus or buying kaom as soon as i get the right colors :P

EDIT: Just bought kaoms heart, just trying to get the colors now so i can run with it :)

Do you mean getting 3-4 off-colour?

The trick is to use Vorici. What you do is:

1. use Vorici to add two blue sockets; this will make the top two sockets blue - this is important for the next step, because when you add and remove sockets, it removes the bottom ones first
2. use Vorici to add and remove a third socket until you get 3rd blue
3. use Vorici to add and remove 4th socket until you get 4th blue (it takes about 10 tries to get off-colour, in my experience)


Ye i am stupid, I used the 3 blue socket from vorici, and today i was watching pohx videos when i figured i could do it like this -.-

Thanks tho!
I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the build!

Been farming Shaper for a couple days and as of a few minutes ago I killed Uber Atziri. Too bad I got the garb but hey, at least I can farm her now!

I have currently done 152/157 bonus objectives on the Atlas, only got a few unique maps left.(Will update once I am at 157)
Edit: 157/157

My current gear level 89:

Spoiler


Path of Building of my char: https://pastebin.com/qkHVVfdV

The gear is far from perfect, sitting at 9.8k Life, more can definitively be squeezed out.

But I can confirm this build can do all content currently available in the game, including Hall of Grandmasters (albeit with Frost bomb and Scorching ray for the regen tanks)

Again, thanks for the guide, it is by far the most fun build I have played in PoE!

Edit:
Result of two three Uber runs. This game dislikes me :(
Spoiler
Last edited by Epsynus on Dec 27, 2017, 3:47:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info