3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain

does the 10% more damage from infused channeling support also work for RF?
I think so?
"
Golekas wrote:
"
Golekas wrote:
What about craft on weapon "gain x% of fire damage as chaos damage". Does it work? or rf damage considered as degen and this mod wouldnt work ?


nobody answered my question so shameless bump. On the same topic. Elder amulet fire dmg leeched as life. Does it acutally works or once again we dont do fire damage but degen instead ? POE PHD WHERE R U



I think that "gain x% of fire damage as chaos damage" won't make any difference.

Usualy these mods apply to hits. RF is a degeneration that does not hit. I suggest u make an item in PoB and try it. If it works, the dmg should be noticed, but don't have high hopes ;)

It's the same for "fire dmg leeched as life". We don't hit, so we can't leech.

"
Enterich wrote:
does the 10% more damage from infused channeling support also work for RF?
I think so?


That works for rf if u use scorching ray and link SR with the infused channeling
could you please have a look on my char "VoteSynthesisGCore"
i have just started doing t15 maps and need an upgrade ;) what would be your opinion to update first? Helmet? My setup is veeery basic :)


Spoiler








what's your opinion on the grey spire instead of shield/mace. been using myself and socket problems aside, it plays pretty well.
"
iDT wrote:
could you please have a look on my char "VoteSynthesisGCore"
i have just started doing t15 maps and need an upgrade ;) what would be your opinion to update first? Helmet? My setup is veeery basic :)


Spoiler








get kaoms heart, the 2 kaom's way, elder leather belt with life recovery rate, whichever is cheaper, but u will need all those
"
Tychooooo wrote:
what's your opinion on the grey spire instead of shield/mace. been using myself and socket problems aside, it plays pretty well.


You give up the life of Kaom's but get a pretty big damage boost. It's not a bad idea, imo. With a well crafted rare chest you could probably do even better.
"
melink14 wrote:
"
Tychooooo wrote:
what's your opinion on the grey spire instead of shield/mace. been using myself and socket problems aside, it plays pretty well.


You give up the life of Kaom's but get a pretty big damage boost. It's not a bad idea, imo. With a well crafted rare chest you could probably do even better.


but what if im also using kaoms? using rf as a 4l, sr as 2l, leap slam 2l, and malevolence, vitality, enduring cry and storm brand on 1l's.
Is there someone able to craft the 3% lifereg on flasks?
"
Tychooooo wrote:
"
melink14 wrote:
"
Tychooooo wrote:
what's your opinion on the grey spire instead of shield/mace. been using myself and socket problems aside, it plays pretty well.


You give up the life of Kaom's but get a pretty big damage boost. It's not a bad idea, imo. With a well crafted rare chest you could probably do even better.


but what if im also using kaoms? using rf as a 4l, sr as 2l, leap slam 2l, and malevolence, vitality, enduring cry and storm brand on 1l's.


Interesting, a ton of variables there. For example, I assume you would trigger EO less without Increased Crit on leap slam?

Also, how is your mana or did you put BM on SR?

You also must have gotten good rolls on your other stuff as well given the lack of rare slots...

But still I think it's a cool idea and gives a lot of room for experimentation!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info