3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain

Just hit maps last night after re-rolling to RF/Jug.

It does feel better then last time I tried it, I can already feel the improved damage on bosses but its still a pretty big drop off from necromancer and golem but thats ok.

I am trying 2 large and 4 medium clusters, im using the exact same 2 larges that Zheng is, and then x4 wrapped in flames with x2 student of decays and exposure therapy/master of fire.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 26, 2020, 11:42:09 AM
you should be fine with 1 large node through early 90s - even at 95 i feel too passive starved to copy his build exactly (my lack of 50dex on gloves requires 2 nodes of dex). i tried chaos spamming for 2 good notables and 2 jewel sockets, but i wasted 100 chaos before thinking maybe i should look to buy them instead

//

started grinding ilev 86 maps (3 +1 watchstones), and it's just as easy as everything else. it's slow to try to sell base items, but you can just socket the +3 level stones in right before your conquerer "free 30 packs" maps because it tells us when it'll happen now

i started playing this build because it was relaxed/easy/enjoyable to walk through content at whatever pace, but it feels a little too easy now? are we too overpowered? i figure the lack of cluster testing just made it this way
Last edited by jaeds on Mar 26, 2020, 7:55:07 PM
upgraded watchers eye, got it at a very good price

waiting for a jewel to show up that will let me try more things

waiting for a staff to show up? prob won't ever happen
Last edited by zheng738 on Mar 26, 2020, 9:51:27 PM
How are people exploiting the split personality jewels, keep hearing about them being god tier but I tried socketing one in the furthest location I had and only got +46 life, like 110 boosted total.

If you buy one with dex/life they start at 5ex minimum.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
How are people exploiting the split personality jewels, keep hearing about them being god tier but I tried socketing one in the furthest location I had and only got +46 life, like 110 boosted total.

If you buy one with dex/life they start at 5ex minimum.

no idea, ive had a few of them drop but I don't see the potential in it, prob something I don't see
Hi iam new to RF :)

Iam LF some advice with my Charackter / Gear.
Can anyone help me out ?
"
InFlame1985 wrote:

Can anyone help me out ?

u have extremely good gear for someone new to rf lol

and yea I took a look, idk why but you skipped out on all endurance charges on the tree? for a juggernaut they are your first and strongest set of defenses
Last edited by zheng738 on Mar 27, 2020, 6:57:25 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
"
InFlame1985 wrote:

Can anyone help me out ?

u have extremely good gear for someone new to rf lol

and yea I took a look, idk why but you skipped out on all endurance charges on the tree? for a juggernaut they are your first and strongest set of defenses

Thanks to you selling me Gear :D

ok i thought it would be better to get other nodes first. I want to get the Thread of hope next and maybe a Upgrad for my Mainhand weapon
lolololol

had this idea for awhile now but finally got the awakened curse on hit to lv5

its not quite as good inside the staff from last league, but this is the best u can get inside a 4l. fortify must be maintained at all times, always, and the jewel covers the gem

ive seen some people self cast stormbrand with curse on hit or cast on damage with curse on hit but it seems unreliable.

I don't think I can break this char anymore, still gonna try though

now I just have to ditch the witchbrew, most likely will be a bottled faith, there may be other options
Last edited by zheng738 on Mar 27, 2020, 3:23:46 PM
Hi, Need some help here. I am ok to kill everything except Sirus or some bosses, which take too much time with my current damage.

I am thinking to try Cyclone + Righteous setup using Staff, and just crafted a base with +3 level to all Fire Spell skill gems. When i regal it, now i have the % Increased Elemental damage with attack skills mod. Shall i keep it or try to annua it? Have spent more than 2 ex to get the "+3 level to all Fire Spell skill gems" >_<

Following are my current gears.
any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info