[3.0] Shadow Assassin CA build

Hey guys, im writing here asking your help. Im playing in PoE several month but still noob, before this day i've played only pro-builds, but today i tried to create my own build. I'm asking for your advices.

Build is based on caustic arrow with Voltaxic Rift, and maximum item rarity (gems, items etc. accept bow). I know that build have many flaws, and this is why i want you to correct me.

Skill tree below
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAPsACRYAAHqw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr-00cgMdoK1SCaVYeJVSw5ItzAUCRNtJojoWhGWBx6VLvDVj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8Vdf2Eb9RCbWwPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JEwWTyCM2PZ2qbIxirFWFpcsZivsJ9toaj-wYcLt_xjBbrJcdg60zGdfBxYhCgh4UsEwtEQ-smPfXUq-tSmf83V-7TX6vtYXvUMG0LX2NGeAS2V_djPTpNolnveOEG8jAnKc0m7VfsMpKiFuwC28IUUysR31bKk0_J0rIbqq18jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o86WFXGg9uEogeZWfBMjiM2UxAXsEqLAAAQAAACAAfQAQH0AQMHCAEBBQA1JgI7ARQBAR4ACAHYDgG8AgFkAAGQAQH6AAH6AAIKAJQRAZABBh8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
Last edited by Lerd19 on Sep 10, 2017, 12:22:11 PM
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2017, 4:13:16 AM
You need to look up a guide to a caustic arrow build an learn how it works before you can make a build from it. Unfortunately it doesn't work how you want it to, and gets absolutely nothing from Assassin or Voltaxic rift. Sorry to burst your bubble buddy.

Currently I believe the best CA builds are Scion, Occultist or perhaps trickster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info