We need some clarification about the future of the trade-system

"
metfansc wrote:
"
sethbine wrote:
You do realize if we had a chat system and trade chat channel like on pc the economy would balance and it would be easier to buy or sell items. put in chat and fix most issues.

Would it though? How many people would take time to type on an XBox, I know I would never bother to do that myself. I have no problem with it being there, but I can't see using it for even a minute. I am not using that on-screen keyboard to do a full trade chat that's for sure.
. They do make mini text keyboards for xbox, there speak and text through cornia and just like how ive done now 4ever im used to the pop up keyboard so there are options and not everyone is lazy and full of excuses why they cant do something.
warframe good example ftp on xbox with text chat with trade tab an prime example of because you wont use it doesn't mean others wont
"
chris2k30 wrote:
warframe good example ftp on xbox with text chat with trade tab an prime example of because you wont use it doesn't mean others wont

Honestly both are needed a more robust filters for the boards with forced prices that are instant buy out. Then a global chat for those who want to haggle or find really specific rares or jewels. I think a combination of both would work great.
"
chris2k30 wrote:

In game chat system yeah would be nice, but trade chat we don't need the trade bots would just spam it.

If GGG want's the Xbox version to retain any sort of player base AH changes are needed.

Things like adding more filters, gamer tags with the ability to ignore/time out due to spam, and an auto buyout system with some limitations.

The bigger question is..... GGG or more to the point, Chriss gives enough shits to even log in to his game and see the issues.
Last edited by chronsmash on Dec 27, 2017, 1:00:47 PM
"
metfansc wrote:
"
sethbine wrote:
You do realize if we had a chat system and trade chat channel like on pc the economy would balance and it would be easier to buy or sell items. put in chat and fix most issues.

Would it though? How many people would take time to type on an XBox, I know I would never bother to do that myself. I have no problem with it being there, but I can't see using it for even a minute. I am not using that on-screen keyboard to do a full trade chat that's for sure.

You know in regards of typing, xbox is supporting keyboards. So as soon your virtual keyboard pops up, you can use it, it just doesn't support it for controlling game mechanics. Long lasting discussion, if consoles should support mouse and keyboard vs the couch feeling.

Seriously, I believe, make controller with 2 usb ports, where you could connect keyboard and mouse, ppl would use the consoles for way more, actually have a working browser etc everything in your living room, but only if you want it. and with those controllers, they would still sell them, so you could use a regular keyboard and mouse, but you need the xbox controller to actually connect them. It would even open up a business for MS or Sony. But ok this is another topic. I for example, play actually on my PC in my office most of the time POE on xbox. Via streaming. Sadly only the xbox one x is fast enough for it, to really enjoy it. but yeah abyss, i didn't play on my tv yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info