volatile!! great job

"
''lots of doge + MoM + divination distillate + random max res fire blue flask + Take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes pantheon + pathfinder '' will be enough to counter volatile dead in 1vs1?


This patch I made a glassy min-maxed damage low utility Poet VD (all my PvP activity in 3.1 kinda) to duel a friend with almost capped spell block and dodge, full fire to cold talisman, chance to avoid cold damage flask and essence crafted items (40-50% ish total I guess), 90% cold resist, and I'm guessing 6-7k life, and I was still oneshotting him sometimes (62% cold pen and BCR gem).

In Sarn it was killing all regen based tanks in 1-2 seconds. Aegis was sometimes tanking it well, but with pre-casting 30-40 balls noone survived it, and I knew a few people who's build was properly geared.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Mar 1, 2018, 5:46:41 PM
2-link poet's pen VD (penetration + BCR) easily kills 75% spell block 62% spell dodge, 700 life on block, 9.1k eHP character.

Technically VD performs 3 hits per cast, it should (normally) had its T divided by 3.

1k avg base damage spell with 120% damage effectiveness and ability to 'stack' damage up to ~100 hits per frame with addition of unfair T value…

Nothing will work against this mechanic except 'instant heal on block', however, experience shows that 700 life is not enough even for 2-l spell, I believe sufficient amount of 'eHP on block' can be reached on STD league only.
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
2-link poet's pen VD (penetration + BCR) easily kills 75% spell block 62% spell dodge, 700 life on block, 9.1k eHP character.

Technically VD performs 3 hits per cast, it should (normally) had its T divided by 3.

1k avg base damage spell with 120% damage effectiveness and ability to 'stack' damage up to ~100 hits per frame with addition of unfair T value…

Nothing will work against this mechanic except 'instant heal on block', however, experience shows that 700 life is not enough even for 2-l spell, I believe sufficient amount of 'eHP on block' can be reached on STD league only.


For invested builds 4 per cast, and pen support is often not the best support on it. You can also abuse negative cast speed which is huge. It is yet another build which stacks 2-3 layers of broken mechanics.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Mar 1, 2018, 9:54:47 PM
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
2-link poet's pen VD (penetration + BCR) easily kills 75% spell block 62% spell dodge, 700 life on block, 9.1k eHP character.

Technically VD performs 3 hits per cast, it should (normally) had its T divided by 3.

1k avg base damage spell with 120% damage effectiveness and ability to 'stack' damage up to ~100 hits per frame with addition of unfair T value…

Nothing will work against this mechanic except 'instant heal on block', however, experience shows that 700 life is not enough even for 2-l spell, I believe sufficient amount of 'eHP on block' can be reached on STD league only.


For invested builds 4 per cast, and pen support is often not the best support on it. You can also abuse negative cast speed which is huge. It is yet another build which stacks 2-3 layers of broken mechanics.


Hi Markusz, I follow your work (?. What do you mean by "negative cast speed"?
here we go....
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
ssebastiann wrote:


Hi Markusz, I follow your work (?. What do you mean by "negative cast speed"?


When you want to unload but can t have an erection.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 24, 2018, 6:49:25 AM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
ssebastiann wrote:


Hi Markusz, I follow your work (?. What do you mean by "negative cast speed"?


When you want to unload but can t have an erection.


and a build which fits to such analogy deals more damage in poe pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
ssebastiann wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
2-link poet's pen VD (penetration + BCR) easily kills 75% spell block 62% spell dodge, 700 life on block, 9.1k eHP character.

Technically VD performs 3 hits per cast, it should (normally) had its T divided by 3.

1k avg base damage spell with 120% damage effectiveness and ability to 'stack' damage up to ~100 hits per frame with addition of unfair T value…

Nothing will work against this mechanic except 'instant heal on block', however, experience shows that 700 life is not enough even for 2-l spell, I believe sufficient amount of 'eHP on block' can be reached on STD league only.


For invested builds 4 per cast, and pen support is often not the best support on it. You can also abuse negative cast speed which is huge. It is yet another build which stacks 2-3 layers of broken mechanics.


Hi Markusz, I follow your work (?. What do you mean by "negative cast speed"?


You have to go back in time to cast the spell before you've actually cast it.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"poe community is nice" they said... :(
You got the perfect explanation what is it and why does it work.

if you cast the spell before you've actually cast it causality will be violated.
as a result local spacetime anomaly will deal additional secondary damage in one Planck unit radius around the character.

if you ever wonder why Amsterdam pvp server is so laggy - it had to calculate this shit all the time.
Last edited by ThisIsABuff on Mar 27, 2018, 2:16:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info