volatile!! great job

"
ssebastiann wrote:
"poe community is nice" they said... :(


Welcome to the worst part of the forum about the worst part of the game ^^


Seems okay. I did this last league at lvl 74ish. With crap gear.

Even if they equip BCR. If you equip 7 reckless defense jewels. You can still overmax your block cap to 75%. Seems only dedicated aegis builds with adjustments can tank it well in league. Add purity of fire. Incandescent Heart for 25% reduction in elemental damage. And ruby flasks with recharge per crit. (which you get cause they spam balls) And the damage turns from dangerous to so-so.

Everyone else seems kinda screwed to be honest.


(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:


Seems okay. I did this last league at lvl 74ish. With crap gear.

Even if they equip BCR. If you equip 7 reckless defense jewels. You can still overmax your block cap to 75%. Seems only dedicated aegis builds with adjustments can tank it well in league. Add purity of fire. Incandescent Heart for 25% reduction in elemental damage. And ruby flasks with recharge per crit. (which you get cause they spam balls) And the damage turns from dangerous to so-so.

Everyone else seems kinda screwed to be honest.




yo, posting a tank build in order to demonstrate VD is manageable is like saying Aids is ok because you wear a chastity belt 24/24

Frankly Tank builds are as much stupid as any VD build . Actually the reason people are using broken shit made of 20 billions dps are because of those lazy tanks.

Look at your gif it s like a tetraplegic is trying to fuck disco lights.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 28, 2018, 5:47:10 PM
top 5 in 1vs1 bestiary are a volatile dead build lol
"
You can still overmax your block cap to 75%.

this is a bit misleading.
"
Head_Less wrote:

Frankly Tank builds are as much stupid as any VD build . Actually the reason people are using broken shit made of 20 billions dps are because of those lazy tanks.


That is some circular reasoning. This kind of tank is in the .00001% of all builds in the league. Are people are really going VD to kill a non-existent build that they almost never see outside of HoGM? No, I don't think so. lol.

I mean I agree. It probably needs a nerf by how popular it is, but tbh it doesn't feel any less cancerous then the other off-screen skills we've had in pvp. A lot of broken things everywhere. VD is just one of the most popular atm. The whole pvp needs an overhaul.








(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Mar 28, 2018, 10:30:29 PM
"
ThisIsABuff wrote:
"
You can still overmax your block cap to 75%.

this is a bit misleading.


Is it? I mean I can be wrong, but even with the reduction. Your spell block would be 75% with that many reckless jewels.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
ThisIsABuff wrote:
"
You can still overmax your block cap to 75%.

this is a bit misleading.


Is it? I mean I can be wrong, but even with the reduction. Your spell block would be 75% with that many reckless jewels.


You can't overcap block, we tested it back in the day with the old belt of the deceiver. BCR and Leo mod are straight multiplicative reduction to your actual block rate, it's exactly like how penetration work.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 29, 2018, 7:53:53 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
You can't overcap block, we tested it back in the day with the old belt of the deceiver. BCR and Leo mod are straight multiplicative reduction to your actual block rate, it's exactly like how penetration work.


Really? I thought it'd work the same way as Brass Dome, which also has a reduced block modifier. And you can get 75% block using extra reckless defense jewels.
(⌐■_■)
Anyway, that's curious.
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info