Map scrolling

I dont know if im doing something wrong but is really frustrating that i cannot find a a way scroll the map to see if there is an undiscovered area...so the only way is to run again in areas of the map to discover if i missed something important...

And second...it would be nice choice if all dropped items within the light radius of the player were shown in a list after pressing a button so you can easily see with RS one by one (even identify without stashing it) and choose if anyone fits you... sometimes is really hard to pick up the item you want!!
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2017, 4:52:28 PM
"
Del_GR wrote:
I dont know if im doing something wrong but is really frustrating that i cannot find a a way scroll the map to see if there is an undiscovered area...so the only way is to run again in areas of the map to discover if i missed something important...

And second...it would be nice choice if all dropped items within the light radius of the player were shown in a list after pressing a button so you can easily see with RS one by one (even identify without stashing it) and choose if anyone fits you... sometimes is really hard to pick up the item you want!!

Unfortunately this is a missing feature you are not doing something wrong.

Definitely could use some work on the picking up of items, after a while you just use the stricter filters so it is a bit easier to pick things up because there are fewer things to pick up :)
When we get the ability to customize our loot filters, it should help a bunch. There is no ETA for this but it has been confirmed on several occasions.

Map scrolling is a needed feature for sure though. Possibly just have a map tab in the start menu just to the left of cosmetics. Have it let us zoom and scroll.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info