KB/M support?

Ok i know this will spark controversy with someone, but does GGG plan on keyboard/mouse support on the xbox? i know microsoft said they plan on adding support on xbox one but that was back in September so eh, i do play on pc, however i would like to play poe at 4k on my 4k tv rather than 1080p on my pc (gpu prices still suck, thanks miners<.<) i did get my one X for free so that's why im asking if it has support for keyboard/mouse support, i do enjoy using the controller for poe but having poe on a 65inch 4k tv with kb/m would be way too good to pass up>.<
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2017, 8:16:53 PM
"
Senpuutribal wrote:
Ok i know this will spark controversy with someone, but does GGG plan on keyboard/mouse support on the xbox? i know microsoft said they plan on adding support on xbox one but that was back in September so eh, i do play on pc, however i would like to play poe at 4k on my 4k tv rather than 1080p on my pc (gpu prices still suck, thanks miners<.<) i did get my one X for free so that's why im asking if it has support for keyboard/mouse support, i do enjoy using the controller for poe but having poe on a 65inch 4k tv with kb/m would be way too good to pass up>.<

Buy an XIM and you can use a KB+M on every game.
"

No, the XIM won't magically add a cursor and click to move functions on the xbox, its going to be clunky as hell.
eh iv'e looked into the xim, seems decent but a bit pricey, id rather just wait for the support on xbox but they have gone silent since sept so wondering if any ggg staff have insider info on it.
"
popje wrote:
"

No, the XIM won't magically add a cursor and click to move functions on the xbox, its going to be clunky as hell.

But it does actually. It doesn't add a cursor but you can still play games and it's not clunky. NT though.
Xim does not support these types of games so you would have to build a config from scratch and the learning curve to do so is quite large. What smart translator would you suggest starting with as a base to work from? Black ops 3 lol? I've had a xim since xim 1 and it simply wont translate the way that people think it will as it does for first-person shooters.

Save your money unless you play shooters.This game does not need. The controller works just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info