[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Apologies if previously asked, but what is the best enchant on the helm? I've only been able to obtain 40% increased heavy strike dmg. Worse than % chance to deal double?

Cheers, cracking build, loving it.
"
Rumpo_82 wrote:
Apologies if previously asked, but what is the best enchant on the helm? I've only been able to obtain 40% increased heavy strike dmg. Worse than % chance to deal double?

Cheers, cracking build, loving it.


Well it comes as a surprise also to me, but from what I am seeing in pob any enchantment is good! And of course any enchant is better than no enchant
[THE KARUI WAY PROJECT]
you where right about the damage i just wasn't used to the build and it made it seem slugish and slow but now i plow through t15 maps like cake , although i sometimes can get low and i was looking at buying items but with higher life .

Similar gloves to yours (less overall stats , but still pretty close) run for about 2-3 ex , would you say they are worth it? or they are being overpriced?

Also how much of a difference will the unique jewel make ? is it worth to sacrifice this for it?

Appearance of weapons?
Thanks host. Build strong, tanker.
slowwwwwwwwwwww farm and one shooted in T13, u forgot to mention something, maybe atziri in ur hand or something else. Flee this build, again a joke...
"
you where right about the damage i just wasn't used to the build and it made it seem slugish and slow but now i plow through t15 maps like cake , although i sometimes can get low and i was looking at buying items but with higher life .

Similar gloves to yours (less overall stats , but still pretty close) run for about 2-3 ex , would you say they are worth it? or they are being overpriced?

Also how much of a difference will the unique jewel make ? is it worth to sacrifice this for it?


That's a nice jewel, it's up to you, with watcher jewel u can run vulnerability


"
qyl3243791 wrote:

Appearance of weapons?


Colossus sword + Abyssal lich effect


"
kestapop wrote:
slowwwwwwwwwwww farm and one shooted in T13, u forgot to mention something, maybe atziri in ur hand or something else. Flee this build, again a joke...


You can check the gear in my char and all the vids uploaded. Oneshot in T13 sounds like it suicided somewhere, you have already stripped your jug of all gear so we can't say what was missing (i just hope you weren't using that 6L bronn's lithe) and i guess you don't need advice anymore
[THE KARUI WAY PROJECT]
Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 25, 2018, 6:13:06 PM
So far I've been quite comfortable on this build. The only thing that occasionally surprises me that some things in the game you simply cannot tank (as it's not physical damage). It's really about me learning what is physical and what is not. All in all, the damage is kind of great. I'm currently on the way to 85 and haven't really stepped into guardians yet. I am thinking of going Minotaur first with all the physical damage. See if I can do that without deaths.


I'm really in a pickle as to where I should go to upgrade my character from here on out. My rings aren't amazing, but I only have ~4 ex to spare at the moment. I feel like I'm strictly level locked as I need ~5 more levels to unlock 1 big hub + 1-2 jewel sockets.


Lastly: Is there a map you favorite to farm? I'm kind of set on Shaped Haunted Mansion and Shaped Strands to level quickly. Any red map that you like to farm that is mostly if not all physical damage to tank ? :)

'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2465831

Ball Lightning Elementalist - Comfortable, safe, scales well. Simply enjoying your balls.
"
TotemLols wrote:
So far I've been quite comfortable on this build. The only thing that occasionally surprises me that some things in the game you simply cannot tank (as it's not physical damage). It's really about me learning what is physical and what is not. All in all, the damage is kind of great. I'm currently on the way to 85 and haven't really stepped into guardians yet. I am thinking of going Minotaur first with all the physical damage. See if I can do that without deaths.


I'm really in a pickle as to where I should go to upgrade my character from here on out. My rings aren't amazing, but I only have ~4 ex to spare at the moment. I feel like I'm strictly level locked as I need ~5 more levels to unlock 1 big hub + 1-2 jewel sockets.


Lastly: Is there a map you favorite to farm? I'm kind of set on Shaped Haunted Mansion and Shaped Strands to level quickly. Any red map that you like to farm that is mostly if not all physical damage to tank ? :)



I run all maps but avoid any boss with a big oneshot or melee slam, so that's basically all the T15 :/ and some of the new bosses. My fav is T15 Shaped Arachnid Nest :D

Best maps for melee are indoor with rooms, but not too much maze-like, example all the Overgrowns, the Arachnids the indoor pyramids, the Palaces.

Worst bosses are ofc pure ele ones, Atoll, Dominus, Terrace for example. Luckily they are few

Easy bosses laser/channel ones, Torture Chamber, Plaza, Dark Forest

Phys or half phys bosses are cake, Gorge, Arsenal, Ghetto, Caldera, Acid Lakes, Crimson, Necropolis, Shrine, Colosseum, funny that squishy builds are murdered by last couple listed bosses :D

So generally I kill about 4/5 of bosses, but if you are not into lvling past 95 you can throw your body to any boss tbh

Regarding mods, because I am lvling I absolutely reroll any inc dmg so I can dive into bigger groups. So the purpose of all these immunities I to run as many mods as possible like if it was a white map.

Mods that are dangerous especially in breaches: inc ele dmg, inc monster dmg, inc aspd (buffs breaches too much), -res.

Forgot to mention: I run no regen, but one mod I avoid is -60% recovery, even though more than once even in the past leagues I ran entire no leech maps without noticing until the end. I just can't full dive with less recovery so i avoid it.

You can run up to dual dmg mod or any mod if you are not into lvling and don't care about ripping sometimes

I run all the rest including all charges also frenzy, all grounds also shock, ofc it can run all curses including vuln temp chains and ele weak and can run crit mods and power charges, curses and crits are the big thing about the build.

Other mods: Less armour and any tank mods like inc life, phys reduction, enfeeble don't matter because the build is definitely overtanked and overkills

I've added this post into "Mapping Advices" at the end of the guide :)
[THE KARUI WAY PROJECT]
Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 25, 2018, 11:45:11 PM
Hi ZaeN, I chose this build in mid league when I had like 1ex and 13c. Beside the Devoto is 23c, the Brass Dome is 13c, 2 jeweller's touch 13c/1ea, all the other gears are less than 10c.
Im enjoying the build so far, cruising through T10 without any major problems, except the ele boss like Atoll lol, that shit one shot me with it ice nova.
Im surprised at how much tanky this is since Izaro can't even damage me properly.
Currently with Abyssus and golem and totem up, with mob setup i got 46k tooltip dps, with boss setup i got 95k tooltip dps, I also use blood rage and vaal haste for extra speed.
You think I could go up to T15 with this budget set up since I have only 13c atm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info