just some suggestions

Hi everyone

like many of us i have began the abyss two weaks ago and there was not problems, but now there is..
on PC there is a lot of player so the drop rate is correct but on Xbox we are maybe 100 , who we can do red map and .... no red maps. red map do not loot i tried on T12-T13-T14-T15 rare , rare+corrupted even with 100% item quantity and at least 50% items rarity no map.

so I ask please GGG up the droop rate of red maps , i don't ask 100ù more but 5 or 10% will be good , the night i asked to buy a T15 basillica map to do red elder , 40 chaos the map at the trade board.... we can't pay so much for a map this is immpossible.i know the chaos drop more on abyss league but all of map up than T11 is 20chaos or more and if i don't loot map i must farm rare items for chaos vendor recipes , honestly to stuff myself ok i has do it but personally i don't play on abyss league to do rare items ...

another point , if you can fix it when the very waited mapstash tap will be on the game , when we die one the elder or one of his guardians the can't respawn in hideout just in town, my town for trade is Oriath and I HAVE NOT AN XBOX ONE X so 35s to load oriath + 20s to load hideout + 20s to load my map + 20s to load the area of the boss is very too much .

concernly the elder guardians i think it have been already report but in doubt sometimes they disapear of area of the fight and we can't make a portal in this area so only way to get out is loose experience in a stupid diying or leave the game by the Xbox interface...

oh and for the trade maybe someone can help me , on the previous league i saw someone who has put an option for his items when i wanted auction on it i only can put the asked item and not the other like chaos if i have not exalted maybe someone can explain me how to do that it's will be a very good option.

and last point if for the trade market we can have a filter to list only the rare items , or just with lighting restist for exemple... to many white item on the tradeboard and when i'm looking for a ring, 5-6pages of rings is very very long and boring.

so thx in advances for the reading , have a happy new year everyone

BudVIII
Last edited by jekyll2414 on Dec 31, 2017, 12:22:16 AM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2017, 7:23:23 AM
another thin gs sorry i missed it , i was looking for the challenges on the abyss league in hope to have the portal skin : open 200 claps hand in breaches.... seriously someone has succeded this challenge ? do a GGG member test to open a claps hand in breach on Xbox? it's just , not impossible but very very hard in fight to select it and open it without diying... or if someone have a tips..

thx in advance
"
jekyll2414 wrote:
another thin gs sorry i missed it , i was looking for the challenges on the abyss league in hope to have the portal skin : open 200 claps hand in breaches.... seriously someone has succeded this challenge ? do a GGG member test to open a claps hand in breach on Xbox? it's just , not impossible but very very hard in fight to select it and open it without diying... or if someone have a tips..

thx in advance

have a great damage and open it while going to side where are not a monsters.

But they should change this...
To allow open hands always before skill.
"
jaav wrote:
"
jekyll2414 wrote:

thx in advance

have a great damage and open it while going to side where are not a monsters.

But they should change this...
To allow open hands always before skill.

The amount 200 is very easy when you can pay sana. Agree with the hands before skill, its damn needed to get rid of unessecary frustration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info