[3.12] Fivers Frost Blades Raider ||| Clears all content |||

Hello fivers do u have any advice for my character ? Mobiousx at beastiary league

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BobbySixkillerxx/characters
"
Hello fivers do u have any advice for my character ? Mobiousx at beastiary league

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BobbySixkillerxx/characters



A few things.
You have "Twin Terrors" and "Dervish" in the passive tree. You are not dual wielding, so you shouldn't have those. That's 5 passive points that can be spent elsewhere.
Get rid of the "life and mana leech" node at vitality void. Another passive point.
With these points you can get forces of nature and heartseeker. (you'll need to reroute the road to revenge of the hunted by going grabbing the node next to forces of nature instead of going left.)
After this I would start focusing on the remaining life nodes.

Replace your added cold damage with Hypothermia.

Otherwise there isn't really that much to say.
Your gear is very good. The rings could have higher max life, but even with their current rolls they are very nice.
Get a helm with frost blades enchant and start working on getting a high dps claw. That's about it, really.
I would replace the wise oak with a Lion's Roar.


With those changes (still wearing bloodseeker), and maxed skill gems, you'll have roughly 1.1mil shaper dps, if you get an abyssus with frost blades enchant.
(reason I add the abyssus is just to compare it with the intended shaper set-up)


Don't panic.
thanks a lot fiver!
UPDATE:

I have added a FAQ section to the guide.


I will try to update it with new questions as they arise.


Don't panic.
which our bis watcher eye's jewel?? can you put 1 bis and its alternative? ty
"
wrd108 wrote:
which our bis watcher eye's jewel?? can you put 1 bis and its alternative? ty

Crit chance > cold penetration > cold damage

All of them are good though.


Don't panic.
hey Fiver, first of all thanks for the build guide ! amazing job

Just bought a lycosidae, and i was wondering, why did i get a lower tooltip dps with bloodseeker+lyco(14k in Hideout) instead of bloodseeker+ornament of the east (21k in hideout)

but when i run it onto PoB the damage with lycosidae is a bit more by 4%~

what should i trust ? i'm a bit disapointed that i bought that shield atm.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
wrd108 wrote:
which our bis watcher eye's jewel?? can you put 1 bis and its alternative? ty

Crit chance > cold penetration > cold damage

All of them are good though.

thanks, also flat or % cold damage? which has more dps?
"
Romainthoroi wrote:
hey Fiver, first of all thanks for the build guide ! amazing job

Just bought a lycosidae, and i was wondering, why did i get a lower tooltip dps with bloodseeker+lyco(14k in Hideout) instead of bloodseeker+ornament of the east (21k in hideout)

but when i run it onto PoB the damage with lycosidae is a bit more by 4%~

what should i trust ? i'm a bit disapointed that i bought that shield atm.


Always trust PoB. There are a lot of things that the tooltip dps in game doesn’t take in to account.


Don't panic.
Decided to play this for league starter. Very very strong so far at level 80. Gear still needs improvement but I can already tell the damage is going to be even more insane lol. Got lucky this guy was selling a decent 6L for only 65c and copped it real quick.

Gear:
Spoiler


IGN: uez
Last edited by uez on Mar 10, 2018, 7:54:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info