[3.12] Fivers Frost Blades Raider ||| Clears all content |||

Hi, can this build be also played as assassin, or would that just be a worse version of raider?
First of all i want to say thank you fiver for putting so much work into this build/guide.
I am currently playing this build through the campain. I do have a lot of fun and i dit not encounter any major problems yet (besides being short in currency).

I just watched your last VoD from yesterdays streaming session and i wanted to ask, how these tools are called which you are using.
At 1h6min-ish you do a quick price check for cluster jewel base. Some time earlier you do have smth like a command pannel for an ongoing trade.

Is there a list or smth about that/your "setup"?

Thx
What is a good way to get a better claw right now?
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

I didnt find any in Trade or is it better to craft some with service?

i think iam stucking now with damage (Bloodseeker).

Here is my current gear: (any adwise?)

Last edited by Jaccob on Sep 22, 2020, 8:50:42 AM
"
Jaccob wrote:
What is a good way to get a better claw right now?
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

I didnt find any in Trade or is it better to craft some with service?

i think iam stucking now with damage (Bloodseeker).

Here is my current gear: (any adwise?)



Woah dude how did you get the farrul?
I can craft, need alternations or bases or fossils and annuls and exalts ofcourse.
Its going to be expensive, 7-10 exalts.
We will need Craicic Chimeral, about 3 of these on average.

Am so poor this league with this as a my starter.
Last edited by Akshay on Sep 22, 2020, 11:54:02 AM
I'm starting up my stream now and will be streaming for the next couple of hours. If you need help or want to hang out, feel free to stop by.

I haven't been online much today and havne't had a chance to help out here on the forums. I'll try to help you guys as fast as possible.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr



Don't panic.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Jaccob wrote:
What is a good way to get a better claw right now?
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

I didnt find any in Trade or is it better to craft some with service?

i think iam stucking now with damage (Bloodseeker).

Here is my current gear: (any adwise?)



Woah dude how did you get the farrul?
I can craft, need alternations or bases or fossils and annuls and exalts ofcourse.
Its going to be expensive, 7-10 exalts.
We will need Craicic Chimeral, about 3 of these on average.

Am so poor this league with this as a my starter.


I just bought it ^^. got lucky drops this league and on top i fused with 250 ^^ anyway. i bought yesterday a rara claw for 50 co and it works very well in T13-T14 Maps.



I will try to get some more currency to by 400 dps one. I think i will start to craft later.
Guide Updated

2020-09-23
- Added Replica Farrul's Fur as an option (in the guide. The PoB is not changed yet).
- Added Replica Hyrri's Truth as an option for amulets (again, in the guide, not updated in PoB).


Don't panic.
"
Jaccob wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Jaccob wrote:
What is a good way to get a better claw right now?
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

I didnt find any in Trade or is it better to craft some with service?

i think iam stucking now with damage (Bloodseeker).

Here is my current gear: (any adwise?)



Woah dude how did you get the farrul?
I can craft, need alternations or bases or fossils and annuls and exalts ofcourse.
Its going to be expensive, 7-10 exalts.
We will need Craicic Chimeral, about 3 of these on average.

Am so poor this league with this as a my starter.


I just bought it ^^. got lucky drops this league and on top i fused with 250 ^^ anyway. i bought yesterday a rara claw for 50 co and it works very well in T13-T14 Maps.



I will try to get some more currency to by 400 dps one. I think i will start to craft later.


That claw will work for a little while, but I highly recommend looking for an Imperial Claw base. :)


Don't panic.
"
subcutan wrote:
First of all i want to say thank you fiver for putting so much work into this build/guide.
I am currently playing this build through the campain. I do have a lot of fun and i dit not encounter any major problems yet (besides being short in currency).

I just watched your last VoD from yesterdays streaming session and i wanted to ask, how these tools are called which you are using.
At 1h6min-ish you do a quick price check for cluster jewel base. Some time earlier you do have smth like a command pannel for an ongoing trade.

Is there a list or smth about that/your "setup"?

Thx


The programs I use are

Awakened Poe Trade.
https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/wiki/Download

And PoE Trades-Companion.
https://github.com/lemasato/POE-Trades-Companion/wiki/How-to-use


Don't panic.
"
kingidefix wrote:
Hi, can this build be also played as assassin, or would that just be a worse version of raider?



You can certainly make an assassin version of Frost Blades, but you won't be able to just convert this one without making a LOT of changes.

This build is heavily focused around frenzy charges, and the Raider Ascendancy is a big part of that.
If you change to Assassin I recommend getting rid of all the frenzy charges and replacing them with Power Charges instead.


Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info