[3.12] Fivers Frost Blades Raider ||| Clears all content |||

does frostblade use with dw both weapons simultanly??

im currently dw and when i change 1 weapon vs a shield (even with +22% eledam) i loose half of my tooltip dps


-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
New video added of Minotaur


Don't panic.
"
trashs1 wrote:
does frostblade use with dw both weapons simultanly??

im currently dw and when i change 1 weapon vs a shield (even with +22% eledam) i loose half of my tooltip dps

No, frost blades alternate between main and offhand.


Don't panic.
Added new video of Hydra


Don't panic.
Is this claw worth crafting future?
Spoiler


I'm not talking about slams, to poor for this, but more about multiple crafted mods > phys # > crit > aspd. On avg this claw is ~335phys dps, and 415 overall.


Right now i'm using this claw, also hand made
, to bad crafted phys % is awfull :C

I wont be using new claw, even tho its a potential 100k dps gain. I have already done, like 1.5weeks ago every boss (but uber elder), everything was easy, including about 12 t13-15 elders. So i see no point in pumping up damage, after you break 1mil shaper dps (without abyssus).

Dunno what to do with new claw. Is it even worth crafting for sale? :)


Anyway, thanks for the build. THIS is the best build i have played so far, my last favorite was windripper raider. The clear speed, the boss damage, all is great even in mediocre gear.
Last edited by Naggash on Mar 22, 2018, 5:15:36 PM
"
Naggash wrote:
Is this claw worth crafting future?
Spoiler


I'm not talking about slams, to poor for this, but more about multiple crafted mods > phys # > crit > aspd. On avg this claw is ~335phys dps, and 415 overall.


Right now i'm using this claw, also hand made
, to bad crafted phys % is awfull :C

I wont be using new claw, even tho its a potential 100k dps gain. I have already done, like 1.5weeks ago every boss (but uber elder), everything was easy, including about 12 t13-15 elders. So i see no point in pumping up damage, after you break 1mil shaper dps (without abyssus).

Dunno what to do with new claw. Is it even worth crafting for sale? :)


Anyway, thanks for the build. THIS is the best build i have played so far, my last favorite was windripper raider. The clear speed, the boss damage, all is great even in mediocre gear.


I would definitely say that it is worth crafting on that claw. As you say, it is 330+ pdps if you just multimod it.
Even if you don't intend to use it, you should be able to sell it for a couple of exalted.
Cheapest claws on poe.trade with that Pdps are around 3.5-5ex, but yours also has edps on it.


Don't panic.
Well, my single target is not good, but the clear speed is absolutely insane. The best i tried so far.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nefadbr/characters

The character is "euodeioohardcore"

My problem is, im not doing bosses or red beasts (from bestiary), but i want to! Any tips to improve my damage?

Im with 5k HP, but i will try my luck with this.
This was a nice build, thanks for posting it.

Although I ended up going with dual 30% quality ToA (quality is huge on that weapon since it doesn't have any IPD%, basically 10% MORE phys damage over 20% quality). I pob'd it out and it would take a 410 pdps claw + lyco to match this damage. Right now I'm at 1m dps with starkonjas/1.5m with abyssus, assuming no power charges (boss dps). 5.7k life is also comfortable.


Also I ended up going with a Perfect Form for armor to save 4 skill points and the free Arctic armor, which has been working out really well and lets me face tank corrupted minotaur with multiple damage mods for example:


Just tossing some ideas out there, thanks again for the guide :D
Last edited by baronzo on Mar 22, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
HOly shit. This builds awesome dude.

I posted above my gear and stuff, I'm level 80 now still with only 3 .3k hp..I just cleared a T14 dark forest, with damage mods, I killed the boss like it was nothing. Pandemonius is awesome. As long as I get the first hit off before the enemies attack me -- I kill them before they can hit me. I also freeze/stun/blind everything, so I'm actually quite decent at surviving.

Holy fuck dude. Even on my OP lvl 92 poet pen VD berserker, I had trouble doing this boss. He was a pain in the ass. But I just melted him in like literally 3 seconds.

And that's without having my frenzies up at the start..and I think I forgot to use my vaal haste lol. With vaal grace I'm at max 75% dodge =D dude fuck me I can't believe I just took that shit head out and d id that map at lvl 80 with no doeaths. Insane!

tyvm for the build! Lol I bought a 21/20 frost blades today and one the guys in his party was jealous, he was like "you doing fivers build?" then showed him my current gear haha. Just thought that was funny. Cheers man, this shits awesome lol.

I still want more HP, like 4.5k ish at least. But shit dude if I can run a t14 no deaths I'm on the right track. eHP is important too - my blinds/freeze/chill/etc means if I play correctly and time my dashes, can be decent. Plus with capped dodge, etc I can utilize it and be pretty damn safe honestly.
"
nefadbr wrote:
Well, my single target is not good, but the clear speed is absolutely insane. The best i tried so far.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nefadbr/characters

The character is "euodeioohardcore"

My problem is, im not doing bosses or red beasts (from bestiary), but i want to! Any tips to improve my damage?

Im with 5k HP, but i will try my luck with this.


You need to get quality on the gems.

You aren't using avatar of the slaughter. You should have that instead of avatar of the veil.
That ascendancy combined with the frenzy charges you can grab from the tree is a huge source of damage.
With those changes you should also get a pair of darkray vectors. They cost nothing and they are really good for the build. If you can afford a pair with +1 frenzy charge corruption that would be awesome.
The next 6 levels should be spent on getting the frenzy charges in the passive tree.

Get a Vaal Haste for bosses and red beasts.
Change your flasks. See the guide for which ones to pick.
Try to replace that body armour when you get a chance to. It has very low evasion which is bad because evasion is our main line of defense.

I would also start looking for a rare claw and a lycosidae.


Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info